Bakery next door to Capt. Bryans office??

purplefrog1111

I seem to remember a bakery next door to the office where you meet to go on Capt. Bryans tour. We were too excited to think about eating anything last time, but then were starving on the ride back from the tour. Anyone know anything about this bakery?? We'd like to try it this time.

What would you like to know? I was just there this June. We were a little early for our excursion with Captain Bryan so we popped in the bakery for a cup of coffee and a doughnut. I think that they had other things there to eat and drink. It just reminded me of a small bakery. One thing though- the prices were in Cayman dollars not US dollars. The Cayman dollar is worth a little more than the US dollar. I don't the exact amount but I think that it was something like $1.30 US dollars = $1.00 Cayman. If I can answer any questions I'd be glad too. By the way Captain Bryan's was a great excursion! I just love those catamaran sailboats!

Darlene

We were there in April and yes there is a bakery next to Capt. Bryan's. We stopped in for donuts and coffee and it was very good. Can't remember the prices but it's in Caymen money.They also had other things like eggs,etc. for breakfast and I thinhk they had sandwiches.

thanks for the replies, just wondering if it was any good, or if we should get up early and eat onboard. do you remember if they have any local type pastries, you know, stuff we don't get around here.........ok ok, i am hoping for something along the line of those wonderful rum cakes! but not too strong, i have to snorkel afterwards! =)

Archived