Balcony or Suite-Carnival Valor

CrtnyGbs

Hello Everyone

My Fiance and I will be taking our second cruise aboard the Carnival Valor April of 2008. This time we will be bringing my 7 y.o dd and we had a balcony on our last cruise and are concerned that the balcony may not be enough room for the three of us. If you have cruised with your child please let me know if you found these rooms to have enough space for your family or if a suite would be better. Also if anyone has a picture of the Cat. 11 or 12 suite, I would love to see. Thank you.

Hello Everyone

My Fiance and I will be taking our second cruise aboard the Carnival Valor April of 2008. This time we will be bringing my 7 y.o dd and we had a balcony on our last cruise and are concerned that the balcony may not be enough room for the three of us. If you have cruised with your child please let me know if you found these rooms to have enough space for your family or if a suite would be better. Also if anyone has a picture of the Cat. 11 or 12 suite, I would love to see. Thank you.

I travel with my two boys and we always get a Cat 12. It has a seperate dressing area (which I love) and lots of drawer and closet space. With kids it really works out well. I will upload pictures from the Spirit in a minuite. I have to go an find them. Be right back

Ok I'm back. Had retreive the pictures and resize them to post. Anyway they are of room 6217 on the Spirit, taken last Oct. I love having the suite. It's more expensive but, to me,it's worth it. I like being comfortable.

422653332.jpg.886e7de240bcdf09288e62513e45d76c.jpg

422653384.jpg.78c96d8c891a6c2744bec737f9300af3.jpg

422653440.jpg.a18edfeb9c3925bbc65fce6c27c1f3eb.jpg

422653556.jpg.38adfb45565e9ec8f77abcb4b7b931a8.jpg

422653624.jpg.5ad147bacef625ec6885ea2bbd57e1ad.jpg

Glad to help. My first cruise was an inside cabin, the next had a porthole, the next was a balcony, then a Cat.11 and now it's 12's. I figure I'm on vacation why not enjoy life a little. It's only money and I can't take it with me when I die.

Just my opinion. There will be some other who think I'm out of my head but thats life isn't it. It's all what one is comfotable with. Have a great trip. Wish you were coming on the Oct 12th sailing with me. We are always looking for new freinds.

I forgot to tell you that if you book a suite then you get VIP boarding, so no waiting in the long lines. With kids that in it's self is worth the price. Mine don't sit still for a minuite. 'Corse girls are different.

Valor and the Spirt are two completly different ships.

Please check out www.cruiseclues.com and click on the Valor to see pictures of the suites on that ship.

If looking for a bigger balcony-- check out the regular cat 8's across the back of the ship-- not many hold 3 people though.

Valor and the Spirt are two completly different ships.

Please check out www.cruiseclues.com and click on the Valor to see pictures of the suites on that ship.

If looking for a bigger balcony-- check out the regular cat 8's across the back of the ship-- not many hold 3 people though.

Serene you are correct. I was just trying to give her a look at a suite. I did not infer that it would be exactly the same.

Suites on the Spirit class ship are so different compared to the rest.

Just wanted to make sure the OP knows there is a huge difference so as not to be disappointed.

The rooms are bigger... but the suites on the Conquest are just bigger cabins... (Plus the tub/juccuizzi (?))

Archived