Posted December 21st, 2007, 04:34 PM
Just got a memo from our district sales manager that the cover charges will be eliminating starting with the next cruise!
Effective for all Azamara Cruises sailings going forward, beginning with the JR 12/22 and QS 12/23 sailings, the following will occur:
- Suite Guests will receive 3 evenings of complimentary specialty dining reservations
- All other stateroom categories will receive 2 evenings of complimentary specialty dining reservations
- Additional evenings will also be complimentary and be accommodated based on availability and handled by each specialty restaurant Maitre d'
- All surcharges for the premium cuts in Prime C and the Wine Pairing Menu Offering in Aqualina will remain in place
- On board communication will now be recommending a $5 per person gratuity (for each evening of dining) for service personnel in these venues
- As is currently done, reservations will be handled on board and reservation times are based on availability
Looking forward to:
Adventure of the Seas 6/18
Celebrity Edge Inaugural 12/18
504 days at sea:
Celebrity Reflection 2/17, Island Princess 2/17, Norwegian Breakaway 9/16, Amacerto 4/16, Regal Princess 2/16, Celebrity Eclipse 2/16, Norwegian Escape 1/30, Royal Princess 9/15, Holland America Rotterdam 8/15, Disney Wonder 2/15. Royal Princess 1/15, Norwegian Breakaway 9/14, Celebrity Constellation 5/13, Celebrity Summit 10/12, Enchantment of the Seas 2/12, Azamara Journey 02/11, Ruby Princess Transatlantic 10/10, Azamara Journey Transatlantic 4/2010, Celebrity Equinox Transatlantic 11/2009, Celebrity Solstice 01/2009, Sapphire Princess Sydney to LA 04/2008, NCL Gem 12/2007, Queen Mary 2 5/2007, Golden Princess Antarctica 01/2007, Constellation Transatlantic 9/2006, Millennium to South America 1/2006, Constellation Transatlantic 9/2005, Westerdam 1/2005, Constellation Transatlantic 9/2004, Galaxy Transatlantic/Med B2B 5/2004, Monarch of the Seas 1/2004, Infinity 10/2003, Constellation Transatlantic 4/2003, Sun Princess 8/2002, Millennium 3/2002, Summit 11/2001, Galaxy 6/2001, Sea Princess 11/2000, Splendor of the Seas 5/2000, Ryndam 1/2000, Zenith 12/1997, Crown Odyssey 8/1996, NCL Dreamward 8/1994, Sun Princess 1/1988, Costa Riviera 1986, Carnival Mardi Gras 1984, Sunward II 1979