BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:15 AM.
104 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Does anyone out there have any good pictures of the sun? We are booked on the sun 2-23-2008 in a AD Penthouse #9002 it would be great if anyone had pictures of the cabin also. Thanks in advance
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

443 Posts
Joined Jul 2006
I have no pictures, but I am going on the 12th and really looking forward to it!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bulgargirl!
www.myspace.com/weirdlyfreakedout
Butler Pa 16001
118 Posts
Joined Dec 2001
I'm sailing in the same cabin on the 3-8-07 sailing. Have you heard that the mini-suites no longer have concerge privlidges in 2008?
St Louis, MO
223 Posts
Joined Aug 2006
Nice pics of the Sun, lemandluap. We were there the week before you, and it looks like you had about as much rain as we did. Glad you had fun on your first cruise!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Norwegian Dawn--1/17 Western Caribbean
Norwegian Sun--11/07 Western Caribbean
Norwegian Majesty--11/05 Western Caribbean
2,890 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Lemon: Where were you that you got to hold monkeys? All of a sudden, i know hwat we want to do in Roatan...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up:
Anthem of the Seas, December 22, 2017
Adventure of the Seas, July 27, 2018

Already Sailed:
Celebrity Summit - August 27, 2017
Anthem of the Seas, March 19, 2017
Anthem of the Seas, December 23, 2016
Celebrity Summit - May 8, 2016 WEDDINGMOON!
Freedom of the Seas - January 30, 2015
Quantum of the Seas - January 3, 2015
Celebrity Summit - October 19, 2014
Oasis of the Seas - December 7, 2013
Explorer of the Seas - January 6, 2013
Monarch of the Seas - April 13, 2012
Enchantment of the Seas - January 7, 2012
Carnival Pride - February 6, 2011
Carnival Miracle - June 1, 2009
Carnival Triumph - January 18, 2009
Carnival Miracle - May 25, 2008
Norwegian Sun - January 5, 2008
Carnival Valor - February 2007
Costa Mediterranea - December 2006
Majesty of the Seas - July 2006
Voyager of the Seas - Repo Cruise - May 2005
Voyager of the Seas - May 2004
Celebrity Zenith - December 2001
Sovereign of the Seas - June 1993 & 1995
Celebrity Meridian - May 1994
Other cruises pre-1994:
The Big Red Boat (back when it was Disney Cruise Lines) - the Oceanic, etc - each ship once
The Regal Empress
Carnival Tropicale - First Cruise in Summer of 1986
Granbury, Texas
8,255 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
If there were a ship in NCL's fleet where mini-suites maintained concierge services, it would be the Sun.

I am aware NCL's larger ships were dropping conceirge services to mini-suites, but I wasn't aware they were for the Sun.

Looking at NCL's web site, for the Sun specifically, here's what it says about mini-suites:

"Mini-Suite - Sitting area, private balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, walk-in closet and luxury bath and shower."

It appears they will drop these services for mini-suites on the Sun too.

For a Penthouse Suite, here's what it says:

"Penthouse - Sitting area, private balcony, two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, walk-in closet and luxury bath and separate shower. Butler service and concierge available."

I believe with many more members taking adavantage of their Latitudes status, the concierge was getting overloaded with work. Therefore, the reduction in services for those in mini-suites was the remedy. Sorry!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Norwegian Spirit
1,968 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Originally posted by deldenon
Does anyone out there have any good pictures of the sun? We are booked on the sun 2-23-2008 in a AD Penthouse #9002 it would be great if anyone had pictures of the cabin also. Thanks in advance
I have what I think is a nice pic of the Sun at anchor in Roatan. I did not even know when I took the picture from the Sea that someday I would sail on her with my fiance .... the first post-Katrina cruise out of New Orleans.

It is in the photo section of this website, under ship photos and dated October 27th. The photos are in sort of chronological order and over a hundred more have been posted since I posted mine.
Michigan
758 Posts
Joined Jun 2007
Originally posted by deldenon

Try this, should be lots of picures for you. www.cruiseclues.com
NY
237 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
Originally posted by lemandluap
Links to my pictures are in my signature!

Wow, I didn't know you get to hold the monkeys. I booked the beach but now Im thinking about Victors tour. I'd love to hold a monkey. Thanks for the pic's!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy cruising! Pat

30 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
Originally posted by bearswife
Wow, I didn't know you get to hold the monkeys. I booked the beach but now Im thinking about Victors tour. I'd love to hold a monkey. Thanks for the pic's!
Total high point of the trip... I considered putting them in my backpack...

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Looking For Fun In All The Right Places...
Boston, MA USA
11,446 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Thank you all who posted links to pictures! With 1 month left until sailing this has me really EXCITED!!!

Bulgagirl - Where have you been? Stop by the roll call and say hello!