Victors on Stone Island...

marilynbn

Ok, I am glad I asked. How much would you say I should bring for lunch for 3 people? We definately want the shrimp, onion rings and guacamole we keep hearing about. I don't want to have too much cash with me. Thanks...only one more week!!

Hey Tina! Happy New Year!

Marilyn:D

Thanks Marilyn - HNY to you too!!

Lunch is very reasonable... I don't even look at th prices. However, I think for the 3 of us... with garlic shrimp, ribs, quesadilla, extra order of onion rings and SEVERAL beers for the guys, it came to about $30. I was quite surprised.

Have a great trip!! Pete is pulling out the suitcases today! :D I am off to finish shopping in Capitola this weekend. Great timing for taking advantage of the end of year sales. Love it!

Sorry, I did not look at the prices either - all I know is it is so reasonable. And so good. I love the coconut shrimp and DH had the garlic shrimp. Guacomole and salsa are a must too. They also have good fruit smoothies. Wish we were going. Both of you tell Randi Hi from Jess and Karen.

• 1 month later...

I'll be there in April with some family and we're looking forward to going to Victor's. I've been reading so much about the garlic and coconut shrimp! Anyone know if they set up ATV rentals there? Thought I read something about that in one of the other threads. Anyone have pics of Victor's? Curious to know what the place looks like.

Hey Tina, I can't believe this thread is still going! I took a peak at your pictures. It's so fun to see your pictures of the horseys that we had too. Although no one had mine, Pinto. Very cute pictures of your daughters too! I have started taking lessons like I threatened I would. They had me on a horse that was waaaayyy too big! 17 hands thoroughbred! I like the size we had at Randi's much better! They also had me on an English saddle....I didn't like that either. So next week we will go for a Western saddle on a smaller horse! Marilyn:eek:

Hey Tina, I can't believe this thread is still going! I took a peak at your pictures. It's so fun to see your pictures of the horseys that we had too. Although no one had mine, Pinto. Very cute pictures of your daughters too! I have started taking lessons like I threatened I would. They had me on a horse that was waaaayyy too big! 17 hands thoroughbred! I like the size we had at Randi's much better! They also had me on an English saddle....I didn't like that either. So next week we will go for a Western saddle on a smaller horse! Marilyn:eek:

Marilyn,

I am so glad that you got going on that! How fun that must be for you! I am truly envious. Although I know I could not fit it into my schedule. :D Keep me updated on it - how FUN!!! :)

Archived