My New Suitcase!!

ASUSunDevil25

Hey Fellow CC'ers.

I just wanted to gloat. I got a spankin' new hardsided suitcase for my cruise coming on 5/25! It's a 29-inch roller which should be plenty big enough for the Tuxedo (going to a Wedding before we get on the boat) and all the good stuff (booze).

The best part, it's BRIGHT ORANGE!

Bright orange, that will be good for spotting your luggage on bagage claims.

Sounds like you better go with a PHX Suns logo instead though. I love the Devils, but Sparky's maroon and gold surrounded by orange...hmmmm

Hey Fellow CC'ers.

I just wanted to gloat. I got a spankin' new hardsided suitcase for my cruise coming on 5/25! It's a 29-inch roller which should be plenty big enough for the Tuxedo (going to a Wedding before we get on the boat) and all the good stuff (booze).

Hey Fellow CC'ers.

I was expecting a picture...:(

My luggage is neon green. My fiance thought I was CRAZY when I bought the 3 piece set for $60 but let me tell ya..... we were off the ship with luggage and in a cab in 20 minutes.

I even heard a lady say- thats our stuff, by that neon green luggage.

Made me feel good to know I was a "compass point" in the luggage claim area...... SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I have it. It's my official cruise ritual- craziest, brightest, funniest..... youll know yours apart!

My luggage is International Traveller and it's wonderful. LIME GREEN! You should check it out on the internet. Several companies sell this line. Hard cases, lightweight, and expandable, AND nesting. 5 in the complete set that fit all inside one another. They roll very nice, have great handles. If lime green ain't your thing, it does come in other, more subdued, colors like red, charcoal, black, silver, aqua, yellow. Even some crazy prints.

Archived