Pan Am Pier Confusion

RichardK

Question>>>I embarked at the Pan Am Pier several times (both the old terminal and the newly refurbished one) They show both the Constellation and the Serenade at that Pier on Saturdays (this coming winter season) simultaneously. To the best of my knowledge the Pan Am Pier cannot handle two ships at the same time, and I have never seen such. Have seen ships (such as the Dawn Princess) across the narrow inlet at the Frontier Pier, but.......?? Anyone...........???

Thanks, LostDart. So we can take our own walking tour of Old San Juan, El Morro, etc., correct? One question from my wife, is the Coach store nearby?

There is a free trolley (it was free last year) that takes you throughout Old San Juan. You can get off and on as you please. Or walk as much as you like.

I will have to research Coach store...

Prove it............!!

HUH???

I know I will be at the Pan Am pier in three weeks boarding the Golden Princess. The Adventurer of The Seas will also be docked there at the same time...........................I will take some @%*& pictures for ya.

I was on the AOS (rccl adventure of the seas) the first week of Aug leaving out of the PamAm Pier on sunday and the Princess ship was also there as well. There is space for two ships there now and Both Princess and RCCL share the pier. Carnival use the old san juan pier. If you want to make sure you can take a peek at either the webcab from the RCCL AOS or the Princess ship on sundays and you will see then park one in front of the other.

here is a link of the webcams

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/

you can go under ports or you can go under princess and/or RCCl and look up for the webcabs for the AOS or the Golden:)

Archived