Recent Golden Cruisers

Host CJSKIDS

I'm trying to figure out how the menus and nights go for the Golden with the itinerary of St Thomas, St. Kitts, Grenada and so on. How about it, any recent cruisers remember the order?

Is it

Sunday: Sailaway menu - Casual dress

Monday: Italian menu - Casual dress

Tuesday: Captains menu - Formal dress

Wed: Continental menu - casual

Thurs: Chef's menu - casual

Friday: Captains menu - formal dress

Saturday: Landfall menu - casual dress

I know the order it goes for the other leg and just wanted to know if the only nights that were flip flopped was the italian and captains. I really don't like the continental menu and figured that I would go to Sabatinis that night the Steakhouse on Saturday.

Thanks!

Carolyn

When I was on Golden in May for that Southern Explorer itinerary, French night had been renamed to Caribbean night. Now whether it has been renamed AGAIN just since May as Continental night, I'm not sure...or maybe that's just on certain ships?

Wish I could help with the order but I'm at work and my cruise journal is at home.

When I was on Golden in May for that Southern Explorer itinerary, French night had been renamed to Caribbean night. Now whether it has been renamed AGAIN just since May as Continental night, I'm not sure...or maybe that's just on certain ships?

Wish I could help with the order but I'm at work and my cruise journal is at home.

If you could post the info when you get home that would be great!

On the Southern Expolorer itinerary the menu order is Sunday-Sailaway; Monday-Italian Night(we ate at Sabbatinis instead); Tuesday was Captains Welcome Dinner (1st Formal); Wednesday was Caribbean Night (formerly French?); Thursday was Chef's Night; Friday was Captains Gala (2nd formal) and Saturday was Landfall. Hope this is what you were looking for. On Caribbean Night there was a BBQ on the deck with a great party after. We ate at Sterlings that night. It was awesome.

Linda

Hi, Linda, Robert here, still alive! Hope all is well and you're getting ready for your upcoming cruise.

cjskids - Yep, Linda's got it nailed. I have the patters all scanned in Adobe PDF, too. If you'd like them, drop me a note to my e-mail and I'll e-mail 'em back to ya.

On the Southern Expolorer itinerary the menu order is Sunday-Sailaway; Monday-Italian Night(we ate at Sabbatinis instead); Tuesday was Captains Welcome Dinner (1st Formal); Wednesday was Caribbean Night (formerly French?); Thursday was Chef's Night; Friday was Captains Gala (2nd formal) and Saturday was Landfall.

Weird they would have the second formal night on the last night...you would think they would want to sell all the pictures they could!!! Ummmm...good to know though.

Archived