Suggestion to moderators.

G&TQ

It has probably been suggested before, but incase it has not. Is there some where we can possibly start and archive of Capers and other cruise lines dailies? It would be helpful and I am sure with there would be volunteers willing to scan and send them in? Something similar to the roll call threads, starting with dailies, cruise line, then ship, and then each sailing submitted.

I will gladly send in mine when I get back from my up coming cruise in May?

Thanks for listening!

:)

You can go to this website

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/230/Default.aspx

I doubt that CC wants to deal with someone sending in capers and scanning them.

Probably true as much as I think it's a great idea. There was mention earlier this week on the thread about Cruisecal.com now being a pay site that cruisedailies had not been updated in many months and one cc member even asked the site owner why he had never posted the capers he had taken time to send in. Lost track of the thread so not sure if he ever got an answer from the site owner who was posting to the thread.

Probably true as much as I think it's a great idea. There was mention earlier this week on the thread about Cruisecal.com now being a pay site that cruisedailies had not been updated in many months and one cc member even asked the site owner why he had never posted the capers he had taken time to send in. Lost track of the thread so not sure if he ever got an answer from the site owner who was posting to the thread.

That was me that asked Brian about updating, and he never responded. Not really surprised. (and I am a female, but I know you cannot tell that by my username :) )

I wonder if we could not just upload them to the photo gallery section of this web site? It would be nice for there to be a dedicated area for them though.

the capers for Triumph are from 2006. A lot has changed since then I am sure and there were only 2.

My suggestion (I guess I was not as clear as I wanted to be, sorry) was to have them already scanned prior to submission. The person making the submission would scan them and maybe sent them to a moderator or if there is a way just attach them to the tread.

Thanks for your response.

Why do people want to see copies of the capers after they are off a ship? I have often wondered this, not being rude, just curious.

People on future cruises are interested in what the daily schedules are so they can plan their cruise.

Why do people want to see copies of the capers after they are off a ship? I have often wondered this, not being rude, just curious.

Who asked to see Capers after they are off the ship? Did I miss something?:confused:

The OP is asking to see capers BEFORE she gets on the ship to see what types of activities are planned.

To the OP..if you want to make a suggestion to the mods, you have to actually write them an email, they will rarely if ever respond to threads.

It has probably been suggested before, but incase it has not. Is there some where we can possibly start and archive of Capers and other cruise lines dailies? It would be helpful and I am sure with there would be volunteers willing to scan and send them in? Something similar to the roll call threads, starting with dailies, cruise line, then ship, and then each sailing submitted.

I will gladly send in mine when I get back from my up coming cruise in May?

Thanks for listening!

:)

You can also go to www.cruiseclues.com

Many people post dailies...menus...bar menus and the like....

And on what you have suggested...It would be a great thing to have happen. No offense to anyone but the boards for all lines on CC would not have every 10th person asking what the menu is on this ship or what the dailies are on that ship.

It could be a whole separtate area for this.

You would have to send this type of suggestion to Laura S......she is the boss....(and does a pretty good job at it)

Archived