Lost web site for ships in port

Ellenton,FL
3,634 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
I had the web site that shows what ships will be in port on a particular day, when I used it I was taken to something entirely different. do any of you know that web site, I really would appreciate it if you do.I tried the search but it didn't work., thanks
Central PA
4,002 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
you're thinking of CruiseCal - I believe I read that there is now a charge for that site.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises: (1 TP, 14 TAs and counting!)
Royal Caribbean, Diamond +
Celebrity, Elite
Princess: a few, and hope for more
NCL, Carnival: No Mas!

Upcoming:

RC Brilliance, Barcelona TA, November '17
Celebrity Infinity, Cape Horn, March '18
Celebrity Infinity, Chile through Panama Canal, March '18 B2B

RC Independence, Southampton TA, October '18
Celebrity Edge, Caribbean, January '19
WV
493 Posts
Joined Aug 2006
Hello,
I'm not sure if this is the one you were using but I use this one

http://www.cruiseclues.com/portsched...tm#cruisecalls

Then you click in the port you wish to check on.

Hope this helps!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Next up Oasis of the Seas - Sept 3

Liberty of the Seas July 3, 2016- Cave Tubing in Belize and Tequila Tasting in Cozumel
Adventure of the Seas April 19, 2015- Barbados revisited!!
Freedom of the Seas Sept 15, 2013- Richard Spacey Awesome..***Stingray City***
Allure of the Seas April 15, 2012- Engine Room 2 FIRE
Adventure of the Seas April 19, 2009-Aruba
Adventure of the Seas April 2007 - Barbados 1st Cruise

"Celebrate we will, because life is short, but sweet for certain" ~Dave Matthews Band
SW Ontario, Canada
8,759 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
try www.porttime.com
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Bob

Festival Bolero, Dec.98, E Carib* Blackbeard Pirate Lady, Jan.99, Bahamas* Sun Carousel (Nordic Prince), Feb.99, S Carib* Sun Sunbird (Song of America), Sept.99, W Med* Sun Sundream (Song of Norway), Jan.00, PC* Sea Princess, June 00, Alaska* Sun Sundream (Song of Norway), Feb.01, W Carib* Empress of the Seas, July 02, Bermuda* Grand Princess, Feb.02, W.Carib* Star Princess, Feb.03, Mexico* Enchantment OTS, March 03, E. Carib* Sun Sunbird (Song of America), June 03, W Med* Sun Sunbird (Song of America), Jan.04, S.Carib* Voyager OTS, June04, CdnMaritimes* Sun Sunbird (Song of America), Aug.04, W. Med* Maasdam, Mar.05, S.Carib* Costa Mediterranea, Apr.06, E. Carib* Regal Pr, Oct.06, PC* SerenadeOTS, Feb.07.S. Carib* Adventure OTS, Mar.07, S. Carib* Radiance OTS, Sept.07,Alaska* Legend OTS, Nov.07, E. Med* Radiance OTS, May 08, Hawaii* X Century, Dec.08, TA* Radiance OTS, Apr.09, SA to USA* X Mercury, Nov.09, E. Carib* Radiance OTS, Feb.10, Mexico, Grand Pr, Apr.10, TA* X Summit, Nov.10 B2B S. Carib* Golden Pr, Feb.11, Hawaii* X Constellation, Mar.11, S. Carib* Emerald Pr, Nov.11, S Carib* X Silhouette, Jan.12, E. Carib* X Century, Mar.12, Hawaii* Caribbean Pr, Apr.12,TA* Caribbean Pr, May 12, Br. Isles* X Eclipse, Dec.12, S. Carib* Voyager OTS, Feb.13, Oz/NZ* X Century, Nov.13, Hawaii* Ruby Pr, Feb.14, W. Carib* X Century,Feb.13, E. Carib* Serenade OTS, Apr.14, TA* Serenade OTS, Nov.14, TA* Navigator OTS, Jan.15, B2B2B W. Carib* Radiance OTS, Feb.15, Top End Oz* Freedom OTS, Oct.15,B2B E&W Carib* Anthem OTS, Jan.16, S Carib* Anthem OTS, Mar.16, W Carib* Brilliance OTS, Oct.16, TA* Anthem OTS, Jan.17, S Carib* Vision OTS, Oct-Nov17, NYC to HOU*