Tree To Tree Aerial Bridge-Quebec

Merlees

• 2 weeks later...

We did the tree to tree on our 9/18 Jewel cruise. It was great. We took a short bus ride (1/2 hr) to the ski resort where it is located. We were outfitted with our safety harness and helmet and then proceeded to walk up the ski slope to the beginning of the course. Our tour guide that rode with us on the bus was our interpretor ?sp? The two guides gave us instructions and they went through the course with us to help if needed. One lady decided not to go at all because she would become dizzy.

One other person did not make it through so they lowered her down with a cable.

To begin with you have to climb a ladder about 40 ft high ,just an estimate, but it was tall. You have clips that you always have clipped to a cable in case you slip you won't go all the way to the ground.But not worry , no one on our tour fell.

I guess the scariest part was the first games(as they are called) until you get the hang of it. There were two zip lines ,the games get easier towards the end.

I think one should be in decent shape because you get a good work out, but the good part is you get to rest after each "game" because only one can cross at a time.

I hope I haven't scared you away, because it was really a lot of fun.E-mail me if you would like to see pictures of me in the trees. ladeebug100@yahoo.com

Archived