4 day kids backpack

royandjenn

I am ordering a bunch of stuff from NCL's website, and want to order something for my kids, Does anyone know what is in a 4 day kids backpack... I was going to order the soda card for them too... but am thinking that maybe there is one included in the backpack, because there is a 3 4 and 7 day backpack... thanks for all replies!!

After talking with our son, he didnt really want the back-pack... just the drink card.... we ended up just buying that once we got on the ship.... later on in the cruise he ended up winning a t-shirt, some other kind of drink cup.... a couple other little things too.... I am not sure what all is in the back-pack-- just can't remember... the drink card though ended up being a great value... as he loves juice too-- and that was included. Sorry for not being much help!:confused:

The last time we looked at the back pack they were primary colors and very baby-ish. They might have improved them, but I know a sida card is in there and a t-shirt too. There are some other things too. You get a t-shirt to color while in the kids club (may be the last night) and the soda card is a great value. We always get our boys one but we bring our own soda for the trip. Maybe you could do a search on the back pack and get more details. Have fun!!!!!!!

Our TA gives the backpacks as a thank you gift and described it as a sturdy backpack with a luggage tag & it includes a T-shirt, souvenir cup, baseball cap, sunglasses and free soda fountain fill up card for the duration of the cruise.

I tried to cut and paste the link from NCL's website about whats included in the packpack but they must be having website issue today.

We ordered one for our son for our upcoming Jan cruise on the Pearl. I understand it includes a shirt, hat, soda card and other goodies. We thought it would make him feel special to have it delivered to the cabin for him since this is his 1st cruise. The soda\juice card will pay for itself on a 7day cruise

Thank you very much! It's our girls first cruise too... and that is exactly what we thought too.. They would think it was pretty cool getting something just for them delivered... I will place the order tomorrow!! Thank you again...

Archived