Kids Crew Back Pack?:

Firinggirl

We are taking our 3 grandson all under 12 yrs old on the Family March 1st Cruise. Has anyone ever purchased the "Kids Crew Back Pack"? On NCL they really don't say much about what it is or what is it? Please help!

Sandy

Both our kids got them twice. They're colorful with the NCL logo on them. Inside they get a soda band (unlimited refills of soda), a plastic up (with lid and crazy straw), sunglasses, and a T-shirt. They're getting a bit old for them now. So, we just get them the soda bands now.

We got one on our first NCL cruise. I'm pretty sure there was a hat in it, too, wasn't there? I can't remember... in any case, our daughter carried it in some of the ports and wore the sunglasses. She preferred the tee shirt that she decorated the last night at the pajama party. I think my husband had a couple of sodas on her pass, but she doesn't drink any of the soft drinks on the ships. We're hoping we can get her a smoothie booklet on the Pearl.

Basically, they're a fun little souvenir bag of souvenirs, and if your child will use the soda pass, they're definitely worth the small difference in price - at least once. :)

• 5 weeks later...

We ordered it on the Pearl for our son he's 7. The backpack is really nice, you also get the sunglasses(which he though were babyish), a hat, tshirt and cup with a lid and straw. Plus you get the soda card which was well worth the money for the package.

You get the backpack from the kids club when you sign them up, be sure to have your receipt with you. They do have different size shirts available

Thanks for all the good answers. I think my daughter will be excited to have it waiting for her when we arrive, but I think from what I am hearing the thrill wont last. But the soda card alone is probably worth it because I am hearing that there arent a lot of choices on ship that are free. Thanks again.

Archived