All ships current location web site

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 06:51 PM.
#1
Holland, Ohio USA
1,936 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
A while back I found (through a message here I think) a web site that listed every ship and where they were at that day. Whether they were at sea or in a port.

I have lost that web site address. Can anyone help?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
rjack22

Royal Princess, Eastern 2/27/15
Coral Princess, Panama Canal 2/5/10
Caribbean Princess, Eastern 2/4/07
Celebrity Summit, Ultimate Southern 4/1/05
Carnival Jubilee, Western 8/1/01

#4
Holland, Ohio USA
1,936 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Thanks, but that is not the site I am seeking. The site I am seeking lists all ships in all cruise lines in all ports around the world.

So for today's date for example it would list the ship and then the port it is at today. I believe it was in alphabetical order by port. Then the ships that were at sea today were listed last.

I can't believe I lost this web site. It was so useful.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
rjack22

Royal Princess, Eastern 2/27/15
Coral Princess, Panama Canal 2/5/10
Caribbean Princess, Eastern 2/4/07
Celebrity Summit, Ultimate Southern 4/1/05
Carnival Jubilee, Western 8/1/01

#6
Holland, Ohio USA
1,936 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Lovebirds,

Thanks! That site is very similar to the one I was seeking. I have bookmarked it for future reference.

If anyone knows of any other web sites similar to the one Lovebirds found please let me know.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
rjack22

Royal Princess, Eastern 2/27/15
Coral Princess, Panama Canal 2/5/10
Caribbean Princess, Eastern 2/4/07
Celebrity Summit, Ultimate Southern 4/1/05
Carnival Jubilee, Western 8/1/01

#7
Morganton, NC
8,845 Posts
Joined Apr 2003
rjack22,

This one has most of the ships. Is it the one you were looking for?

http://www.kroooz-cams.com/
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Grandeur OTS - 09/27/18 Canada / New England... B2B... 10/06/18 Bermuda
Infinity 03/09/19 Ft Lauderdale Caribbean...Millennium 4/27/19 Tokyo - Vancouver... Journey 07/01/19 Oslo - Edinburgh
Eclipse 10/27/19 LA - Hawaii R/T
.. Roll Call Website

....BB.........0.
#8
GTA, Ontario
332 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Originally posted by rjack22
A while back I found (through a message here I think) a web site that listed every ship and where they were at that day. Whether they were at sea or in a port.

I have lost that web site address. Can anyone help?


Believe you may be looking for this site: www.sailwx.info/shiptrack/cruisehips.phtml

Good luck. Hope this site gives you the info you want.
#10
Holland, Ohio USA
1,936 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
Thanks everyone, but I haven't found it yet. You have had some good alternatives. Keep on giving them to me, perhaps I will find it yet.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
rjack22

Royal Princess, Eastern 2/27/15
Coral Princess, Panama Canal 2/5/10
Caribbean Princess, Eastern 2/4/07
Celebrity Summit, Ultimate Southern 4/1/05
Carnival Jubilee, Western 8/1/01

#11
Monterey,Calif.
943 Posts
Joined Apr 2002
This is it... its the one that was posted here awhile back.

http://www.cruisecal.com/SumDate.html
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Navigator 4/8/06..
Galaxy 03/10/05
Serenade 10/30/03
Destiny 6/02
Monarch 5/99
Holiday 4/98
Tropical 6/95
Asure Seas 3/93
Asure Seas 5/91
Holiday 3/88
Ms Southward 5/85
#13
Holland, Ohio USA
1,936 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
THAT'S IT! Cruisecal.com. That was the one I was looking for! Thank you so much!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
rjack22

Royal Princess, Eastern 2/27/15
Coral Princess, Panama Canal 2/5/10
Caribbean Princess, Eastern 2/4/07
Celebrity Summit, Ultimate Southern 4/1/05
Carnival Jubilee, Western 8/1/01

#14
Naples, FL
2,895 Posts
Joined Sep 2004
Originally posted by rjack22
THAT'S IT! Cruisecal.com. That was the one I was looking for! Thank you so much!
OK, that's the link that you were given by Lovebirds, but you said it wasn't quite right. How did it suddenly become the right site?
#15
Holland, Ohio USA
1,936 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
I don't really know. Perhaps I didn't recognize the site from the home page or the first link. But when someone else gave the link it was to the page I was seeking and I recognized it then. I apologize to Lovebirds.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Robin
rjack22

Royal Princess, Eastern 2/27/15
Coral Princess, Panama Canal 2/5/10
Caribbean Princess, Eastern 2/4/07
Celebrity Summit, Ultimate Southern 4/1/05
Carnival Jubilee, Western 8/1/01

#17
Italy
6 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Originally posted by rjack22
Thanks, but that is not the site I am seeking. The site I am seeking lists all ships in all cruise lines in all ports around the world.

So for today's date for example it would list the ship and then the port it is at today. I believe it was in alphabetical order by port. Then the ships that were at sea today were listed last.

I can't believe I lost this web site. It was so useful.
I think you would like Cruise Mapper
Information about:
- Cruise Lines
- Cruise calendar
- Cruise ships and their current position
- Port of Call
- Cruise ship schedules
#18
Jensen Beach, FL
12,136 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Originally posted by PopSail
I think you would like Cruise Mapper
Information about:
- Cruise Lines
- Cruise calendar
- Cruise ships and their current position
- Port of Call
- Cruise ship schedules
Thanks for that link.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Click to email Jim Click for Cruise list
RCI DIAMOND+,
CELEBRITY ELITE, PRINCESS ELITE , HAL ***, MSC BLACK CARD