Any pictures of Elation oceanview room that sleep 4

K&TsMom

Looking at taking a cruise on the Elation but I am curious in the layout of the oceanview rooms that will accomodate a family of 4. I see the twin beds make into a King...but I don't see where the other 2 will sleep. Had no problem on the Pride with our balcony room as far as space goes...any information or pictures would be appreciated. Thanks.

I don't have any photos but I did stumble upon a video on youtube that someone put up of the Elation, including their stateroom (it looked like it housed 4 people, including 2 kids). Do a search on the website for Carnival Elation and you should come up with something.

Hope that helps!

Thanks I will try that. Just searching the Carnival deck plans...it says 2 Uppers for the room it is trying to put me in. Confused as what they mean by that...two pull downs for the two kids??? The only rooms that state the twin to king and then the couch that makes a double would be the Suite rooms.

I don't have any photos but I did stumble upon a video on youtube that someone put up of the Elation, including their stateroom (it looked like it housed 4 people, including 2 kids). Do a search on the website for Carnival Elation and you should come up with something.

Hope that helps!

I just found it, it's really cute! For anyone looking it's called "carnival elation room tour."

The same dad that made the video did another called "inconsiderate jerks at sea" - its one of those videos that is worth 1,000,000 words - all the deck chairs have stuff on them and no one is sitting in any of them at 7-something in the morning. First he pans on the sign that says people can't reserve chairs lol

I saw the video of the room...and it looks great. I guess that answers the question of the "two uppers". Kindof looks like my 5 year old would have two much fun jumping down on top of us!

Archived