How long is the wait to get a tender

lauren0309

You should be able to get there on time. Get your tender ticket 45 min. to an hour before you dock and you will be one of the first ones called off the ship to tender. We had to be at Captain Marvins at 8:30 when we were on the Conquest and we got there in plenty of time. They tender you quickly since there are several tender boats running at one time. Be very careful getting into the tender boats. When we went, someone slipped and fell while trying to get from the ship into the tender boat.

I just sailed on the Carnival Inspiration. We too had an early check in for Capt. Bryan's (loved this tour btw!!). Carnival told us to meet in one of the lounges at 8:00 a.m. I was worried about not getting off in time so I found out the deck where we would be getting off and went down there and waited. No one said anything about a ticket (even though I think you were supposed to have one). I got on the first tender off of the ship - no problem!! Good Luck!!

Carnival told us to meet in one of the lounges at 8:00 a.m.
Do they put this info in the Capers? (about where/when to meet).

so I found out the deck where we would be getting off and went down there and waited.
Great idea!! How did you find this out?

They did have it listed in the Capers. And I also called the Purser's office. Like I said, they told me to be somewhere at 8:00 but I took a stroll through the forward part of the ship the night before and they already had the signs directing us to the proper deck. I just showed up early with the family and stood there until the ship cleared customs. We had no problem doing this. I am a firm believer that if act like you know what you are doing, you are not going to be bothered. Besides, there are so many people trying to get off the boat, I cannot see how they would do some kind of "ticket" to get off. That would have probably created chaos on my sailing!!

Also, make friends with your room steward. He also knew what deck we would be departing from.

I am a firm believer that if act like you know what you are doing, you are not going to be bothered.
This is soooo true ... and I believe that it's from the information gathered on this board from other cruisers that helps in knowing what you are doing. Thanks for your input!

Also, make friends with your room steward. He also knew what deck we would be departing from.
Ah HA!! ... the inside source! :D Good idea!

Archived