Thermal Suite question

zacc

Leaving on the CB Sept 19th and this is the first cruise that I have been interested in treating myself to the thermal suite. For those who have used the thermal suite...did you enjoy it and can you book it prior to your cruise?? Thanks for your input.

Leaving on the CB Sept 19th and this is the first cruise that I have been interested in treating myself to the thermal suite. For those who have used the thermal suite...did you enjoy it and can you book it prior to your cruise?? Thanks for your input.

I had a pass once and I loved it! I got it as compensation for a difficult situation, but now that I know how wonderful it is I would pay for it.

DW LOVED it.:D Don't know about pre-booking, but on all previous cruises with a trermal suite, we could book it on embarkation day (we do board about noon though):confused:

DW LOVED it.:D Don't know about pre-booking, but on all previous cruises with a trermal suite, we could book it on embarkation day (we do board about noon though):confused:

Hi:) so why ther thermal suite? There is a Sauna on board and does not cost;) so just curious what makes the suite better...thanks!!

It is more than a sauna....on the Sapphire there is an aromatherapy steam room, plus two other steams rooms (different amounts of steam), plus the rainfall showers and the most relaxing heated tile loungers. We found it worth every penny.

used it on the Mexican Riviera and Alaska cruises. Great place to relax. You cannot prebook. Some of the Princess customer service people don't know what it is. Go to the Lotus Spa when you board. On Alaska cruise did not use it as often but still worth the cost to have it available.

Mixed feelings about telling you this since they limit the amount of people and since I always board late, one of these days may get shut out.

Archived