Carnival Commercial Captain?

TableForTwo

We have been wondering if the Captain in the Commercial who says "Get Out" is a real captain, and if so what is his name.

We think the commercial is just so funny, and hope someone knows.

Thank you all.

That's Captain Giorgio Pagano, Master of the Carnival Splendor.

While I sailed on the Splendor on the B2B 11/15 to 11/21 of last year Carnival was filming and doing photo shoots for their new marketing campaign.

My friend and I ended up walking into one of their shoots one day. It was hilarious because it was during an amazing sunset that they were shooting four models with the sunset in the background. We had no idea so we went and sat down on the chairs next to the models. We were quickly informed that we had to get up!! ooppsssss! We did move to another spot to take pictures and admire the sunset and take pictures of their shoot. LOL

We have been wondering if the Captain in the Commercial who says "Get Out" is a real captain, and if so what is his name.

We think the commercial is just so funny, and hope someone knows.

Thank you all.

His name is Giorgio Pagano, and he is a real Carnival captain. If you look to the back page of your Summer 2009 Carnival Currents magazine, you'll see that he is featured in the "Crew's Log" column.

Captain Pagano ha signed off the Splendor as of September 20th. He went on 8 weeks vacation back hom in Italy. I sense he was happy to be going on holidays when he chatted at the end of the debarkation talk (even after eight cruises I still go, just for the heck of it...)

Dunno who replaced him.....

Archived