Cruise Critic Community
reporterjen

Member referral credit

Hi glo3479, email with Seven Seas Society # and name sent. Thanks

Hi glo3479, email with Seven Seas Society # and name sent. Thanks

Is this program still active?

Thanks,

Rally

Two of us first-time Regent cruisers are on Venice-Istanbul April 14-24 and looking for an ambassador. We have to pay soon, so if you can help, please let me know.

We would love to refer you. Please email me at cele4711 at gmail dot com and I'll gladly get you the information you're looking for.

Hi, We're two newcomers to Regent and looking for an ambassador for the Venice to Istanbul cruise on the Serenity in April. We have made the deposit and the rest is due shortly. Thanks.

Hello, nconner44. I believe Serenity is a Crystal cruise line ship. Perhaps you have the wrong board?

Hi nconner:

You must mean the Mariner cruise from Venice to Istanbul in April. We thought about this itinerary ourselves, but decided on an October cruise instead.

I will be more than happy to refer you. Please email me at

MmePatriciaP at gmail dot com

with your full name, booking # and sail date and I'll go online and take care of getting your credit on your account.

We are first time Regent cruisers booked on the April 28 2014 Voyager Dubai to Rome and would love to find a sponsor for the ambassador program. Thanks,

We are first time Regent cruisers booked on the April 28 2014 Voyager Dubai to Rome and would love to find a sponsor for the ambassador program. Thanks,

I would be happy to refer you...pls email me at tdmail2005@yahoo.ca

Hi all, I'm also a first time regent guest travelling on the dec 23 navigator sailing. When I read the regent website it says that both the referrer and referee must travel on the same cruise in order to get the credit. I haven't seen this mentioned on this thread ( sorry if I missed it in all the posts). Can someone please clarify this

Many thanks

Hi all, I'm also a first time regent guest travelling on the dec 23 navigator sailing. When I read the regent website it says that both the referrer and referee must travel on the same cruise in order to get the credit. I haven't seen this mentioned on this thread ( sorry if I missed it in all the posts). Can someone please clarify this

Many thanks

Just read the Regent website -- this seems to be a new requirement and will make referrals considerably more difficult:(

Edited by Travelcat2

Accessed 051613 @ 2315 (emphasis mine):

As a Regent Ambassador, you will receive a $100 per person ($200 maximum per booking) future cruise credit when a new Regent Seven Seas Cruises guest that you refer books their first cruise with us and sails with you. We will also provide a $100 per person ($200 maximum per booking) shipboard credit to welcome your referred guest aboard our six-star fleet.

~~Perhaps the first try for a referral should henceforth come from within the specific cruise's Roll Call thread.

Edited by ededmd

Thanks, yes I did read the website which is why I asked the question!! I was not sure if this was new (being new to cruise critic) or whether it was always the case and wasn't enforced. Agree that the roll call option looks like the best way now.

New to Regent, partner and I just booked the "South America Symphony" on Mariner, Buenos Aires to Rio on December 20, 2013

Anybody also on this voyage who would like to share a referral credit.

Jorge Z

e mail jorgezam at icloud . com

Thanks, yes I did read the website which is why I asked the question!! I was not sure if this was new (being new to cruise critic) or whether it was always the case and wasn't enforced. Agree that the roll call option looks like the best way now.

I posted the policy more for those of us for whom this is a change.

You are correct this is new.

Hello,

We have never sailed with Regent before and are looking for 2 names (we have booked 2 cabins) to use for our referral credits. Can anyone help?? Thanks.

Hi Perthshire2 Below are the rules for the ambassador program. The referring party must sail on the cruise with you, and if you have deposited for the cruise (you didn't mention the cruise), it may be too late.

"Offer is valid for new, full-fare bookings. Referring guest must be a Seven Seas Society member at the time of referral to receive future cruise credit. This must be requested prior to the time a deposit is placed on the booking. New to Regent Seven Seas Cruises guest must ask for Regent Ambassador Program at the time of booking and the Ambassador Referral Form must be submitted within 7 days of the deposit being posted to the New to Regent Seven Seas Cruise guest's booking in order to be eligible for this program. Upon redemption of this offer, first time Regent Seven Seas Cruises guest will receive a $100 per person shipboard credit (maximum of $200 per booking) applied to their booking. The first time guest must be a new guest to Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Only one shipboard credit is allowed per booking. Both the referrer and referred must sail on the same voyage. The future cruise credit may be applied to the referrer's account upon request 30 days prior to sailing. Offer is combinable with standard offers, but some restrictions may apply. Travel Agents, nor traveling companions on the same booking, are not eligible to refer new guests."

Submit

Thank you, we are sailing 12 November 2013 Instanbul to Dubai, if there is anyone who would like to refer us for the Regent Ambassador Program?

Edited by perthshire2

Anyone planning to book the Oct. 2, 2014 Navigator cruise from Montreal to New York between Nov 26 and Dec 2? If so, and if I refer you, we can each get either $400 or $500 in shipboard credits. Let me know your e-mail and I'll give you the details.

The credit applies only if you book the Oct. 2, 2014 Navigator cruise from Montreal to New York and only if you book it by Dec. 2. You could book it through Regent or through your travel agent or through mine (who offers special incentives). If you want to book this cruise, provide your e-mail to me tonight or tomorrow and I'll give you the details. You have to put down a deposit on this cruise by Monday to get the $400 (or $500 credit if you book a suite).

All of these post look quite old so I wasn't sure if the program was discountinued. Sure hope not, we are 2 couples sailing April 8th 2016 RT from Miami to Miami and would love to be able to take advantage of this offer. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank,

Robin