Cruise Critic Community
reporterjen

Member referral credit

I have a friend that is a first time Regent cruiser and just booked the July 12, 2017 Mariner Alaska cruise. There is no roll call. I believe they made their deposit this past Thursday June 1. If anyone is on this cruise please let me know and I will put you together for the referral credit. Thanks.

We are thinking of booking our first Regent cruise on the Explorer in Jan 2019 - Is it $200 per guest or per stateroom?

We are thinking of booking our first Regent cruise on the Explorer in Jan 2019 - Is it $200 per guest or per stateroom?

Per Stateroom and you must be referred by someone on the sailing you are booking.

If anyone is new to Regent and booking on the Explorer November 4 or 14, 2017 LMK! We are booked and happy to refer...

We are new to Regent and just booked on Mariner April 4, 2018 crossing. Is there anyone out there that wants to refer us? Please let me know.

Pepper

We are new to Regent and just booked on Mariner April 4, 2018 crossing. Is there anyone out there that wants to refer us? Please let me know.

Pepper

You need to be referred by someone on your sailing. You only have a few days to do this. Go to your Roll Call and check there.

Do you have friends and family who love to travel? With our enhanced

Ambassador Referral Program

, we invite you to share your passion

for Regent Seven Seas Cruises

®

with others. Spread the news and be rewarded for your advocacy. Both you and your referred new guest will each receive a

$250 Future Cruise Credit

Please contact me at irishwitchy@gmail.com for my seven seas number if you are interested in some savings.. Thank you and enjoy your cruise.

Regent has a new referral program. If you have never sailed with Regent and someone refers you, you will get $250 off your cruise. They used to require you to sail on the same cruise as the person referring you, but now you don't have to sail on the same cruise. If anyone wants a referral please email me and I will give you my Seven Seas Society membership number, which you give to Regent when you book.

Carol@CarolWolfe.com

Then you book your cruise, give the number, and fill out the form within 14 days of making your initial deposit....$250 will be credited towards your cruise.

:)

The link to the new program is:

https://www.rssc.com/seven-seas-soci...71213_NA_UC_NA

The $250 future cruise credit you receive can be applied towards your first cruise that you are currently booking. You need to apply within 14 days of your deposit.

I would also be pleased to share the savings with a new Regent cruiser. We have enjoyed Regent very much and it is very likely you will as well. Please email me for my referral information and thank you for your consideration.

taxare@ymail.com

Ah, heck, I'll play, too. Anyone wants a referral, shoot me an email at uunetbill at gmail dot commmmmm....

If you're in Upstate SC, western NC, or northern GA, give me a holler and I'll meet you at Starbucks or somewhere to talk Regent cruising if you want. :cool:

I'm disappointed in the referral program. I referred a friend (also a widow), and are sharing a stateroom (something I don't normally do) as it is less on the budget. Your referral must have their own stateroom. Well, our costs as a single are doubled, thus the sharing. I just can't understand why they have to have their own room.

Not really fair. Another way, I guess, to not have to give the benefit.

Spindrift, Unfortunately the T&C's state "Traveling companions sharing one suite are not eligible to refer new guests within the same suite". However your friend should be able to get the credit from another member. If you email me (info above) and you are still within the 14 days they should be able to get the credit. Regards.

If you are booking or have just booked your first cruise on Regent and would like a referral credit please contact me on rlangham@btinternet.com. The advantage of a referral credit is that you get an onboard credit of $250 and it only requires a form to be completed. The form is available on the Regent website under Seven Seas Society and I could send you the info you would need to complete it.

Seabourn has similar for 400.00 OBC for each. It's fun, but with so much included it isn't always easy to spend (but we do!)

Regent has sent me four coupons for the 250.00 future cruise credit so I want to play too!

New to Regent cruisers can email me at purple19.gray@aol.com

We are about to book another Regent cruise. Anyone who is booking their first Regent cruise can obtain a reduction of $250 if they use my Ambassador status and complete the form that can be downloaded from the Seven Seas Society tab on the Regent website. My membership number is 211463679001. Please contact me on rlangham@btinternet.com

We are already booked and fully paid for our first cruise on May 1, 2018. Does this mean we are not eligible ?

Thanks,

Beth

We are already booked and fully paid for our first cruise on May 1, 2018. Does this mean we are not eligible ?

Thanks,

Beth

No I don’t think you are too late. Download the form from the Regent site, complete it adding my seven seas Society number and submit it. Regent should give you an onboard credit of $250. Good luck.

Thanks,

Beth

No I don’t think you are too late. Download the form from the Regent site, complete it adding my seven seas Society number and submit it. Regent should give you an onboard credit of $250. Good luck.

Best of luck if you want to try, but the website form is very clear that the application must be made within 14 days of making a deposit

https://www.rssc.com/ambassador

It is too late and it is not OBC. The program information is a follows:

When you refer friends and family as new guests and they book their first voyage with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, a $250 Future Cruise Credit will be added to your booking or profile, to show our appreciation. Additionally, we will provide a $250 Future Cruise Credit to your referred friends or family’s booking as our way of welcoming them to our family.

Once your referred guest makes a booking, they should complete the form below within 14 days from date of deposit for the $250 Future Cruise Credit to be applied to the booking. Member and new guest are no longer required to sail together to enjoy the rewards.

Here is the link:https://www.rssc.com/ambassador

We are new to Regent and about to book our first cruise on the Splendor. If there is any kind Regent cruiser willing to share their name and Seven Seas Society Number with us, please send me a message at jcruikshank@hotmail.com.

Hi All! 

We are anticipating our 2nd Regent cruise in the near future and I wanted to offer a referral to a new Regent cruiser.

If you are booking a cruise soon and want to save $250, send me an email at colomom@gmail.com and I will provide you with the necessary information to complete an online form at rssc.com (see it here: https://www.rssc.com/ambassador).

This form must be completed within 14 days of making your initial deposit.

After you send in the completed form I will receive a $250 credit too!  It's a win-win!

Thanks in advance and happy cruising!

On 11/25/2018 at 2:14 PM, colomom said:

Hi All! 

We are anticipating our 2nd Regent cruise in the near future and I wanted to offer a referral to a new Regent cruiser.

If you are booking a cruise soon and want to save $250, send me an email at colomom@gmail.com and I will provide you with the necessary information to complete an online form at rssc.com (see it here: https://www.rssc.com/ambassador).

This form must be completed within 14 days of making your initial deposit.

After you send in the completed form I will receive a $250 credit too!  It's a win-win!

Thanks in advance and happy cruising!

I should have said...”if you are booking your FIRST Regent cruise...”

🤭