Cruise Critic Community
reporterjen

Member referral credit

On 12/16/2017 at 3:44 PM, taxare said:

The link to the new program is:

https://www.rssc.com/ambassador

The $250 future cruise credit you receive can be applied towards your first cruise that you are currently booking. You need to apply within 14 days of your deposit.

I would also be pleased to share the savings with a new Regent cruiser. We have enjoyed Regent very much and it is very likely you will as well. Please email me for my referral information and thank you for your consideration.

taxare@ymail.com

I have an updated email if you would like use me as your referral.

It is now  areswfl@icloud.com

Thanks for your consideration!

On 1/31/2019 at 12:58 PM, taxare said:

I have an updated email if you would like use me as your referral.

It is now  areswfl@icloud.com

Thanks for your consideration!

Hi,

I booked today my first cruise on Regent so, can I use you as my referral and how does it work?

Thank you

Lyne

Once you have refer a friend, how can you know that you got the future cruise credit ? does it appear on your account right away or after the referred person has completed the cruise? Thank you.

Hello Cruiselyne. If you send me an email I will provide you my Regent ambassador number. Use the link to complete the form and you or your travel agent must get it into Regent within 14 days of your deposit. You will then get a $250 credit on your cruise price. I will get right back to you with my information. Welcome to Regent and the Regent board, there is great information here!

5 hours ago, oceandream said:

Once you have refer a friend, how can you know that you got the future cruise credit ? does it appear on your account right away or after the referred person has completed the cruise? Thank you.

Oceandream,

The referred person gets the credit right away. For some reason it takes a while for the current ambassador to get the credit. I had my travel agent check on it last time and it took several weeks after the new cruiser submitted their application. The referred person does not need to complete their cruise, they just have had to pay their deposit and submit their form.

19 hours ago, taxare said:

Hello Cruiselyne. If you send me an email I will provide you my Regent ambassador number. Use the link to complete the form and you or your travel agent must get it into Regent within 14 days of your deposit. You will then get a $250 credit on your cruise price. I will get right back to you with my information. Welcome to Regent and the Regent board, there is great information here!

Thank you,  I have sent you an e-mail.

Lyne

Look what we received today!!

This is a DOUBLE bonus for 1st time Regent cruisers who are going to Alaska!

email me at colomom@gmail.com and save $500!! 🥳

By the way, our first Regent cruise was to Alaska and I HIGHLY recommend it! 

E5AC3716-24B2-4D1F-9AF7-C1F18AE82C29.jpeg

20 hours ago, colomom said:

Maximum 4 referrals per booking 🤞😎

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 11.58.01 AM.png

Thanks - I don't remember seeing that before.

30 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

Thanks - I don't remember seeing that before.

I should also add the link to the page on rssc.com where I found that in the fine print: https://www.rssc.com/ambassador

I like to read the fine print... 😎

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2019/03/07/how-this-woman-won-by-reading-fine-print-her-insurance-contract

rssc_com.thumb.png.7c3c173e1b57c2408b2ec96f9ad6e2cf.png

On 12/14/2017 at 7:18 PM, Carol From California said:

Hi, My husband and I just booked a Regent cruise from Auckland to Bali for January 2020. This is our first Regent cruise (we have done mostly Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. We booked the cruise yesterday, so I think we could take advantage of the referral program. My email is racicero at Comcast.net.

Thanks so much.

On 12/14/2017 at 7:18 PM, Carol From California said:

Regent has a new referral program. If you have never sailed with Regent and someone refers you, you will get $250 off your cruise. They used to require you to sail on the same cruise as the person referring you, but now you don't have to sail on the same cruise. If anyone wants a referral please email me and I will give you my Seven Seas Society membership number, which you give to Regent when you book.

Carol@CarolWolfe.com

Then you book your cruise, give the number, and fill out the form within 14 days of making your initial deposit....$250 will be credited towards your cruise.

🙂

@PSU: Since I live in State College, I had to reach out to you first concerning the referral credit.  I may be booking my first SilverSea cruise tomorrow, and I'd like to put someone down as the person who referred me.  If you want, send your name and Ambassador number to me at OptionsTraderX at yahoo dot com.  

7 minutes ago, Videophile said:

@PSU: Since I live in State College, I had to reach out to you first concerning the referral credit.  I may be booking my first SilverSea cruise tomorrow, and I'd like to put someone down as the person who referred me.  If you want, send your name and Ambassador number to me at OptionsTraderX at yahoo dot com.  

Your post is a bit confusing.  Does Silversea have the same policy?  And, if it does, how does it work when a Regent passengers refers you?  Perhaps you thought this was the Silversea board?  On Regent, when you make a referral, you need your Seven Seas Society number - not an "Ambassador number".  

10 minutes ago, Videophile said:

10 minutes ago, Videophile said:

I have never sailed on Silversea. Did you mean Regent? Also I will be taking my first Regent cruise in January.

1 hour ago, Travelcat2 said:

Your post is a bit confusing.  Does Silversea have the same policy?  And, if it does, how does it work when a Regent passengers refers you?  Perhaps you thought this was the Silversea board?  On Regent, when you make a referral, you need your Seven Seas Society number - not an "Ambassador number".  

The answer is quite simple:  I am an idiot.  For some reason I thought I was in the Silversea forum. I was reading up on both lines and must have gotten confused  *Palm slaps forehead* 

26 minutes ago, Videophile said:

The answer is quite simple:  I am an idiot.  For some reason I thought I was in the Silversea forum. I was reading up on both lines and must have gotten confused  *Palm slaps forehead* 

Lol  - it happens to all of us one time or the other. No worries - enjoy your Silversea cruise🚢 

Just a reminder if you have just booked or about to book your first cruise with Regent you can get a $250 onboard credit through the Ambassador process.  Please contact me at rlangham@btopenworld.com

Edited by eliana

Dear Eliana,

We have recently booked a Regent cruise on Explorer for Feb 2020.  I have just learned about the referral program and would like to share with you the cruise discount.  Could you email me your membership number and we can both take advantage?  My email is virginiasierra@me.com.  Thank you so much!  Virginia

Oh, so sorry Eliana, I just re-read your post and the email is there!  I'll proceed to give you my booking number.

11 hours ago, Camillus112 said:

Dear Eliana,

We have recently booked a Regent cruise on Explorer for Feb 2020.  I have just learned about the referral program and would like to share with you the cruise discount.  Could you email me your membership number and we can both take advantage?  My email is virginiasierra@me.com.  Thank you so much!  Virginia

My email is rlangham@btinternet.com. My details for the Ambassador form are Raphael Langham  Seven Seas Society Membership number 211463679001

These details can also be used by anyone else who reads this site/posts and needs to link up for the Ambassador program. 

Edited by eliana