Cruise Critic Community
reporterjen

Member referral credit

Hi

I have only just found out about this referral system and would like some advice.

We have booked our first cruise with Regent on Explorer for Jan/Feb 2020, we booked in July 2018 and due to reasons have actually paid in full before the due date.

My question is can we somehow obtain a referral at this stage?

We also got give $200 by our agent here in Australia would we still be eligible for the $250 as well so they could be combined?

Fingers crossed there might be some good news!!

My understanding is this needs to happen within 30 days of original booking. So I believe you are 1 year to late. 😞

Edited by JVilleGal

It's unfortunately within 14 days of the deposit. I'm not aware of any exceptions to this. Sorry!!

No worries, thank you for your replies 😞😀

Looking at booking a RSSC cruise shortly.  I would love a referral.  It is my understanding, that just needs to be done within 14 days of booking?

My email is jeremy.finke@gmail.com.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, JVilleGal said:

Your email wouldn’t work?

You may have accidentally copied that last period in.  I had a couple of people email me.  Thanks, everyone!

We just booked a Regent cruise for 2021 with my parents. This is our first Regent cruise but my parents have sailed Regent in the past. 

Will the referral program apply to the reservations we just made today or did we have to mention it when we were booking? 

Edited by wvacations

31 minutes ago, wvacations said:

We just booked a Regent cruise for 2021 with my parents. This is our first Regent cruise but my parents have sailed Regent in the past. 

Will the referral program apply to the reservations we just made today or did we have to mention it when we were booking? 

Interesting.

We just booked a cruise with our son and daughter-in-law. Its their first on Regent. We have sailed on Regent many times. We get a referral fee for recommending them. They, too get a referral fee, as a first time Regent  traveler. Part of the Ambassador program. 

Go for it with them. Either call Regent or your travel agent. Complete the paper work and enjoy!

Sheila

1 minute ago, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

Interesting.

We just booked a cruise with our son and daughter-in-law. Its their first on Regent. We have sailed on Regent many times. We get a referral fee for recommending them. They, too get a referral fee, as a first time Regent  traveler. Part of the Ambassador program. 

Go for it with them. Either call Regent or your travel agent. Complete the paper work and enjoy!

Sheila

Thank you for the information. I found the form online and just waiting for my fathers Seven Seas program number. Did you need to refer your son and daughter-in-law BEFORE you made the reservation? My father made the reservations for all us just about 3 hours ago.

6 minutes ago, wvacations said:

Thank you for the information. I found the form online and just waiting for my fathers Seven Seas program number. Did you need to refer your son and daughter-in-law BEFORE you made the reservation? My father made the reservations for all us just about 3 hours ago.

I think it just needs to be done within 2 weeks of booking, assuming the above information in the thread is correct.

No, you don't have to provide their information before you made the reservation. Their information just needs to be on the submitted form within 14 days of deposit.

Referral please.  We have just booked our first ever Regent cruise, and it was confirmed yesterday.

we would love to get a referral for this savings if US250.00

my email         -    janeabbott1953@gmail.com. 

Many thanks for any replies!

11 hours ago, jessandarnie said:

Referral please.  We have just booked our first ever Regent cruise, and it was confirmed yesterday.

we would love to get a referral for this savings if US250.00

my email         -    janeabbott1953@gmail.com. 

Many thanks for any replies!

Thank you for all that have replied, I have entered details and have been referred.

Hi,  we've just booked Regent Explorer April 3, Miami to Barcelona.  As newbies to

Regent, I'm interested in the referral credit.  Please help!

25 minutes ago, carolat said:

Hi,  we've just booked Regent Explorer April 3, Miami to Barcelona.  As newbies to

Regent, I'm interested in the referral credit.  Please help!

please send you email address to rlangham@btinternet.com and I will send you details as to how to arrange this.

Eliana

Just booked our first Regent cruise on Explorer. Not sure how this referral works. Can anyone help please?

Bewer I would be pleased to assist. I have several posts above with information. You have to complete the referral form within 14 days of your deposit. Feel free to email me at areswfl@icloud.com and I will be pleased to provide you the necessary information. By the way I am currently in Liverpool 😀

Just booked our first Regent cruise so would like the referral credit.  My email address is seascot@hotmail.com if anyone would like to refer us.  Thank you.

Hi all.  I've just booked Regent Splendor November, 2020 Transatlantic Barcelona to Miami.  As newbies to Regent, I'm interested in the referral credit.  Thanks.

Edited by JVNYC

48 minutes ago, JVNYC said:

Hi all.  I've just booked Regent Splendor November, 2020 Transatlantic Barcelona to Miami.  As newbies to Regent, I'm interested in the referral credit.  Thanks.

JVNYC - you can contact me at uunetbill (a) Gmail dot com and I’ll sponsor you.

I am another recent first time booker within the 14 day limit. Does this scheme apply to UK bookings? If so, would someone care to “sponsor” me and what do I need to do next?

perhaps if I said I much prefer South Carolina to any other state! Or maybe what a wonderful city Auld Reekie is!