Jump to content

Member referral credit


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Hearthosesteeldrumsplayin said:

Looking to book our first Regent cruise for Nov this year (T/A on Splendor).  Is anyone willing to be a mentor?  I will probably want to ask lots of questions.....DanMillerFamily@aol.com.

Am sending you an e-mail.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greyhound Crazy said:

Hello Everyone! We have booked our first Regent cruise for December 2022. We would love a referral, if anyone would be willing! 

Thank you! 
 

As a fellow Cdn we would be pleased to sponsor you, if you would post your e-mail address, please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

In a spirit of optimism, we have just paid our deposit on our first Regent cruise departing in January, 2023.  Whilst this is far in the future, I understand that if we are to be referred by a Regent ‘Ambassador’, this should be done within two weeks.

if anyone is willing to refer us, I am able to supply the required information by email to you.  Our email is pacey321 at btinternet dot com

Regards

Lynne and David

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joe&Barry said:

Hello,

We have just booked our first Regent Cruise for November 2022. Could someone please sponsor us?

Thank you so much! Joe

 

We would be pleased to sponsor you.  Please post your contact info and we can fill in the details in private e-mails.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, crickette said:

We would be pleased to sponsor you.  Please post your contact info and we can fill in the details in private e-mails.

Hi there, email is meaneyj@bellsouth.net

thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We're getting ready to book a Feb 2023 cruise this coming week on the Splendor and was wondering if there is someone that would like to sponsor us?

 

Ken, Email me and I"ll give you my Regent rep's contact info.  He helped me with a lot of info before I booked.  I used him for three bookings because of the way he worked with me. Plus I'd be happy to share my Society number for the referral, if you like, since it was my information on the XX board that helped you determine you wanted to try Regent. 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ken the cruiser said:

We're getting ready to book a Feb 2023 cruise this coming week on the Splendor and was wondering if there is someone that would like to sponsor us?

If  you are still looking for a sponsor email me.  My email is at the bottom of my signature. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited. We are just about to firm things up with our T.A. with regard to our first time booking with Regent sailing April 2022.

Is there any kind person out there who would like to sponsor us?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, govanguy said:

So excited. We are just about to firm things up with our T.A. with regard to our first time booking with Regent sailing April 2022.

Is there any kind person out there who would like to sponsor us?

We would be happy to if you will post your contact details.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, crickette said:

We would be happy to if you will post your contact details.

Thank you Crickette. alexs80@hotmail.com.

I have just confirmed the booking with my T.A.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have booked our first Regent cruise on Splendor for December 2022. Looking forward to a cruise is half the fun! If you’re willing to sponsor us, please email stall005 at bellsouth dot net. Thank you!

Anita and Steve

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, acstall said:

We have booked our first Regent cruise on Splendor for December 2022. Looking forward to a cruise is half the fun! If you’re willing to sponsor us, please email stall005 at bellsouth dot net. Thank you!

Anita and Steve

We have a sponsor. Thanks, all!

Link to post
Share on other sites

We booked our first cruise with Regent with a Regent agent a couple of days ago. It is for July 2022. I don't quite understand the way this works but if someone wants to "sponsor" me and can do so after I am booked please send info to warrenm_us (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Even on an all-inclusive cruise credit can always come in handy.

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team: New Ship Ultramarine
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...