Cruise Critic Community
reporterjen

Member referral credit

Hello, Ahola 1! The Regent Ambassador Referral is available for first time Regent cruisers and provides a shipboard credit of $200 for you and a future cruise credit of $200 for me. I will be glad to fill out the form for this if you will email me at cele4711 at gmail dot com and I'll get you the information we'll need for Regent.

Looking to book our 1st cruise on Regent for Mediterranean next spring..sooo excited!!

Doing some research on the referral program...Do I need to book cruise 1st then do referral or can I do when I am making reservation.

Would greatly appreciate a referral from a member.

My email is phorvath412@gmail.com

Thanks much

April

Hello. New to Regent. Is new member referal combinable with the american express cruise priv on board credit promotion?

Appreciate any past experience.

Lisa

While I can't speak to this from experience with American Express, I have read on the boards before where others have referenced using their Travel Agent OBC AND their American Express OBC with no problem.

I can tell you from personal experience that the Regent Ambassador $200 OBC is separate and usable with any other OBC we've received from our Travel Agent. Between that and the experiences others seem to have had, I would say yes, you can have both. Should you choose to book your first cruise with Regent, we would love to refer you. You can reach me at cele4711 at gmail dot com.

Edited by ginny123

Hi, ccqueenanne! The Regent Ambassador Referral is available for first time Regent cruisers and provides a shipboard credit of $200 for you and a future cruise credit of $200 for me. I will be glad to fill out the form for this if you will email me at cele4711 at gmail dot com and I'll get back with you as to the information we'll need for Regent.

We have booked our first Regent cruise but have not yet made final payment. Is it too late for us to take advantage of this and, if it is not, is there someone who would like to "refer" us?

We have booked our first Regent cruise but have not yet made final payment. Is it too late for us to take advantage of this and, if it is not, is there someone who would like to "refer" us?

I think if you paid deposit already, it won't apply, but we can try anyway. Please send me your email address at raindxg at gmail dot com.

Edited by katkong

If you have already booked, I'm told it is too late. Regent very sensitive on this lately, as they figured it out for boards just like this. Good luck to those trying as an afterthought.

I have booked a regent cruise for November 2012. I am looking for a member referral. I would need to get this done by the end of the week because my balance is due early next week.

Hi Gurjitsingh, pls send me an email at my yahoo email below, happy to refer you.

best, Wes

I have booked a regent cruise for November 2012. I am looking for a member referral. I would need to get this done by the end of the week because my balance is due early next week.

Think you are too late at this point. Rules changed about a year ago and you need to be referred prior to your deposit is paid and if you have final payment the end of this week, assuming your deposit was probably months ago.

Sure Wes will try to do everything to refer you are not deposited, probably too late.

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I am about to book my first cruise on Regent and would very much appreciate a referal. I am making the booking tomorrow with my TA so if anyone can complete the referal at short notice I would certainly be grateful. My email is peterheyburn@yahoo.com

Thank you in anticipation.

Hi Pete

Sent you an email, will need your sailing date and res #.

Happy to refer you, welcome to Regent, believe you will love it.

r/wes

Hi Pete, my pleasure. Also, forwarded to you Regent's confirmation that our Ambassador Program request was received. Pete asked for tips for his first Regent Voyage, thought I would share here for new Regent cruisers:

Recommend dinner at Compass Rose second nite and next to last night (generally the Captain's welcome and Captain's farewell) they will offer special entre's such as beef wellington, lobster..but ck the daily chronicles to be sure.

We love observation lounge on deck 11 (Voyager) for before dinner libations as the floor to ceiling windows make for a panoramic view of sea, port, ocean, nighttime sky/stars. We like kir royales (creme de cassis with daily champagne pour) I also have blue cheese stuffed olives dry gin martini's about twice per crusie. If this appeals, simply as the Bartender to get some for the next night's drinks.

We enjoy the complimentary steam bath or sauna in the Spa (they have men's and women's) located on deck six. In fact, to give Ida free roam of the suite bathroom, I do my evening shower, shave in the men's spa area (they have comp disposable razors, combs)

Complimentary Cavier is served at Sunday breakfast in La Veranda and The Restaurant.

The Coffee corner has self serve coffee (e.g. cappuccino or express) machine..I get my wife's morning coffee here and bring it to her in our the suite.

On the Voyager, we prefer getting to the Theater about 5 min before tour start time and sit in balcony section on deck 5 (less crowded) once the destination team calls you tour--you simply go down the front stairs to their desk on deck 4 and pick up you tour tickets. We prefer to sit in the back of the bus in last row--more room--tho others want seats up front so they get off first. We're just want to chill and enjoy the tour--no hurry for us.

Would like to get your comments about your latest experience on regent seven seas. Thinking about booking a cruise with them today but need to be reassured,,. Usually go on seabourn. A little anxious about switching but seams to be a reasonable value. Thank you in advance for your comments.

We sail both Silversea and Regent and enjoy them both tremendously. Regent offers you the all inclusive experience but includes excursions as well. You also get one night included luxury hotel (too expensive at $300pp for our taste) but u can opt out. We believe the exotic itineraries (e.g. middle east, India) are a great value on Regent. WE absolutely loved our 24 nites on the Voyager in April. Link to our thread with pix and commentary below. Also we have 21 nites again with Regent booked (India, and other SE Asia countries) booked for Nov/December.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1603146

Edited by Colonel(Ret.)Wes

Reserved but not under deposit yet....need to pay today! Hoping I can get the OBC! Please PM me if you can be my Ambassador. Thx

Hi Amy, Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Regent Board. Alas, no way to PM you on CC but pls send me an email at my yahoo email below with your full name, booking # and sail date, glad to refer you.

Anyone notice that the Ambassador program has changed from a $200 OBC and $200 future cruise credit to $100 each? Any idea when this occurred? Will those referrals done before this change be "grandfathered" and credited at the higher amount?

Reserved but not under deposit yet....need to pay today! Hoping I can get the OBC! Please PM me if you can be my Ambassador. Thx

Hello,

I would like to be your ambassador :)

Edited by aussiechick7
already has ambassador