Noro (GI) - Xpedition veterans

Kami's pal

Ghstudio,

Nice bunch of photos. Really am getting anxious to be on the way. I am taking a laptop with a CD burner and a pile of discs, so I will have the 60 gig hard drive plus the discs as a secondary backup.

I am going to take my 500 mm lens down to the bay now and shoot the Great Herons that made a nest and just hatched the babies.

Hi,

My DW and I are scheduled to go on the 9/18/2005 cruise. Has anyone used either of the storage devices above to back up their digital photos? I am leaning towards buying the RoadStor because it can burn directly to a CD-R without the need to lug along a laptop. The Gmini, on the other hand, can backup photos and has other neat functions but it doesn't have the capability to burn CDs.

Jay

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Is norovirus still an issue on Xpedition? We plan to go in the next year with friends and we will be devastated if we are laid up after all the $$ this trip costs. Not to mention that I got a parasite already in Albania and it is NO fun. It was the drugs from a burst appendix months later that finally killed the parasite - from Oct to January. Sick. :eek:

Is norovirus still an issue on Xpedition? We plan to go in the next year with friends and we will be devastated if we are laid up after all the $$ this trip costs. Not to mention that I got a parasite already in Albania and it is NO fun. It was the drugs from a burst appendix months later that finally killed the parasite - from Oct to January. Sick. :eek:

Can't believe this thread got resurrected from five years ago. Anyway, no recent reports of any 'problems' on Xpedition. There were none on our trip in September. :rolleyes:

Archived