Help with Fall MED cruise

okiedrifters

Hi everyone!

We are looking for a Sept or early Oct 2010 cruise 12 to 16 days to the MED. We are especially interested in Greece. We would like at least a balcony or JS. We are only interested in RCCL, HAL, Celebrity or Princess cruise lines. We are eligible for military and 55+ discounts. :p

This is where we could use your help. Does anyone know of a site that I can set to send me an alert or fare drop alert? Or if you see a good deal on a MED cruise that might work for us, would you mind sending me an alert? I check here often, or if allowed you can send to me ejstiles2 at aol If not allowed, I apoligize for asking.

We are getting excited about our upcoming Mexican Riveria on Jan 3rd on MOS. Maybe see some of you there?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

ej

If you are on the cruise lines mailing list you may get "early booking" specials or in my case we just went on a October Med vruise at a reduced rate because we're return customers. Bring an umbrella. Athens was rainy Mykanos was sunny. I always read what's in the mail.

We are booked on RCCL Brilliance Sept 24,2010, the Mediterranean and Greece. Great itinerary. Check it out... we are also Military and 55+.

The rates are good that time of year..

Terry

I have never used military because I wasn't sure my husband got a break on prices with it. We are both over 55 and have used that for pricing, repeat customers. What are the qualifications to use military if I may ask? Do you get a discount if you're both? Always thought it had to be active.

I have never used military because I wasn't sure my husband got a break on prices with it. We are both over 55 and have used that for pricing, repeat customers. What are the qualifications to use military if I may ask? Do you get a discount if you're both? Always thought it had to be active.

Active & retired qualify. And if you have served 2 yrs are out and have a DD214. You will receive the discount along with your husband.

The rules of Cruise Critic do not allow us to give specific names of TA's.

You can certainly use the "find a cruise" at the top of the page to assist in your planning. Check it out and you'll probably find a couple that you like and then you can bookmark them to your favorites and check daily yourself or subscribe to their newsletters. With all TA's be sure you completely understand all fees should you wish to cancel, make a change, or request a fare reduction (some on line agencies charge a fee for this).

Good luck planning your cruise!:)

We are booked on RCCL Brilliance Sept 24,2010, the Mediterranean and Greece. Great itinerary. Check it out... we are also Military and 55+.

The rates are good that time of year..

Terry

Thanks for the reply...the 9-24 BOS is one that I have looked at, and my hubby loved the itinerary.

Perhaps we'll see you onboard!

Keep on cruisin' :-)

Cheers,

ej

Archived