Shareholder OBC - how long before posted to account?

barryn

How long does it take for Carnival to post a shareholder OBC to an account once the documentation (proof ofownership of at least 100 shares) is submitted?

Is there anyone I can contact at Carnival (phone or email) to address the issue, or do I just have to go through the general phone number, which has proven to be less than satisfactory to date?

Thanks for any help. I sail on Mon, 11/09 and want to resolve the issue before boarding the ship.

barryn,

Yes call Investor Relations in Miami, Florida.

Ask your Travel Agent/Agency too.

It is a wonderful benefit for shareholders and I do use it each and everytime cruising on CCL/CUK :NYSE/LSE Cruise Lines.

When you talk with a Supervisor there in Investor Relations also ask why they arew LAX now in getting back to us Investors.

Not everyone has the latest greatest High Cost Internet Systems...

Each Shareholder, is Vital to all publicly traded firms.:cool:

How long does it take for Carnival to post a shareholder OBC to an account once the documentation (proof ofownership of at least 100 shares) is submitted?

Is there anyone I can contact at Carnival (phone or email) to address the issue, or do I just have to go through the general phone number, which has proven to be less than satisfactory to date?

Thanks for any help. I sail on Mon, 11/09 and want to resolve the issue before boarding the ship.

It usually takes from 3 days to 1 week (depending on what day you sent it and if there are any holidays in the mix). So when did you fax yours in?

I also take along a copy of the letter and statement that I faxed....just in case.

Lucky me, I was going to post the same question so thanks. I sent in by registered mail my cetificate that I bought on my last cruise and my stock information for my next 2 cruises so will wait and call next week. I am sailing in Feb and April was it to early to send ???

Lucky me, I was going to post the same question so thanks. I sent in by registered mail my cetificate that I bought on my last cruise and my stock information for my next 2 cruises so will wait and call next week. I am sailing in Feb and April was it to early to send ???

You should be fine for the February cruise but they will most likely ask you to resend it for the April one.

It's easiest to scan or save your statement to a file then email it to this addy guest_solutions@carnival.com attn Kim. That's what I've done for our last 4 cruises and it's worked out so much better. I've even gotten a reply that it's been added.

Generally takes a few days, if all the information is correct.

Final payment must be made for the cruise you are requesting OBC for.

I faxed the information to Carnival at 1-305-406-6477.

OBC confirmation can be obtained from Carnival at 1-800-438-6744 ext 70041.

The Carnival website also will show your OBC if you log in with your email and password. Go to "My Reservations", "My Documents" and "View" , on page 6 of 7 is your Guest Ticket Cruise Contract and it will show your OBC.

Good Luck and have a great cruise:D

When I called prior to our last cruise. I was told " I'm not sure if we have it, you will have to wait until you get on the ship" I faxed it in 3 weeks prior to the cruise and called the week before. So just to be safe I faxed it again.

I was on a group cruise last month and it never did show up in my documents at carnival dot com. I contacted the TA and she assured me that it had been received and posted. I too -took my documentation with me - just in case. No need - I got the credit.

When I went through my PVP for other cruises - I faxed the info and it showed up on my documents within a few days. :)

Absolutely a great perk for shareholders!! :D

You should be fine for the February cruise but they will most likely ask you to resend it for the April one.

It's easiest to scan or save your statement to a file then email it to this addy guest_solutions@carnival.com attn Kim. That's what I've done for our last 4 cruises and it's worked out so much better. I've even gotten a reply that it's been added.

Why would they do that?? I have my stock $50 for my Ecstasy cruise in Jan 2011 ... they can do any cruise you send to them, that you have booked.

Never once did they ask me to resend my proof. Bad info you got from someone.

Why would they do that?? I have my stock $50 for my Ecstasy cruise in Jan 2011 ... they can do any cruise you send to them, that you have booked.

Never once did they ask me to resend my proof. Bad info you got from someone.

Just after I bought mine I was told that the stock statement had to be less than 90 days old at time of booking...I guess thats to show that you have not sold the stock.......Dennis

• 1 month later...

If I bought 100 shares tomorrow could I still get the obc where I'm leaving for my first leg of my cruise in 36 days. I would fax the proof to speed up that process of them getting it in time. My concern was do you have to own them so long first?

Thanks

If I bought 100 shares tomorrow could I still get the obc where I'm leaving for my first leg of my cruise in 36 days. I would fax the proof to speed up that process of them getting it in time. My concern was do you have to own them so long first?

Thanks

No just buy it and fax in your proof.

I have two rooms, I am paying for both, all last names the same. The second room is my children's room. I have 700 shares of Carnival in two separate accounts under our name, (husband's name, which is also on my room) and requested OBC on both rooms. I only received OBC on one room.

Does anyone have prior experience with this? should i ask them again? leaving next week, thanks

I have two rooms, I am paying for both, all last names the same. The second room is my children's room. I have 700 shares of Carnival in two separate accounts under our name, (husband's name, which is also on my room) and requested OBC on both rooms. I only received OBC on one room.

Does anyone have prior experience with this? should i ask them again? leaving next week, thanks

The only way it will work is for you to be in the other cabin. Its 1 OBC stock credit per cabin.

thanks! i'm not sure i completely understand this, since it's all the same, we are all the same immediate family and i actually have two separate stock accounts, have owned the stock for more than 15 years, but one is better than none, for sure! I appreciate the info

Archived