"LIVE" from Carnival Pride / Nov. 8, 2009

Radio

Welcome Home As usual...a great review and even greater pictures:D Where are you headed next

I should be cruising again for another "LIVE" Post in January 2010.

I will be sailing a "yet to be determined" :confused: Ship, and Itinerary. . . . I will update my signature when it is a done deal ! ;)

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I just found your "LIVE" review and thought you might like to see what you looked like from our perspective. We were coming up Chesapeake Bay on the Mercury Nov 8th at about midnight and I saw a cruiseship in the distance. I got all excited when I saw the Whaletail and knew it was the Pride. We were on her in May. Beautiful ship! I was surprised at how quiet y'all were. First night on board, I figured you'd be raising the roof! Sure didn't sound like a Carnival ship. LOL!

Sorry the picture is so dark, I don't have a great camera.

PassingthePride.jpg

Thanks Radio for the great review-loved it- and sorry for you all that it has to end. We will be on her the week of January 24th-woohoo-counting down the days and am ready to pack. LOL Guess I better get through Thanksgiving and Christmas first.

Thanks for sharing with us

Debbie

Thanks, Radio. That was fun reliving the cruise. I was on the ship with you. Sorry we didn't see you at the CC Meet and Greet. The cruise was great, despite the wind and rough seas!! Friday night into Saturday morning was kinda bumpy and noisy in our cabin. We were on the 6th deck all the way forward and it was not pleasant. Eventually, I was able to leave the cabin Saturday mid morning and felt 100 times better mid ship on the Lido deck. Anyway, it was a great cruise, and I wish we were still on the ship!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived