40lbs in 4 months, anyone else?

gospelle

Well, good job all. Looks like interest in this thread has died off as most of us are starting our cruises. This will be my final weigh in. I didn't make the 40 pounds, but as I said back at the beginning of the thread, my goal was 30, the extra 10 was a bonus. I was only .7 pounds from 30 this morning and I have a week left before we leave, so I suspect I'll be at 30 or 31 by then. :)

Mission accomplished!:D

I didn't know how much motivation this would give me, but there were at least 2 or 3 days along the way that I wanted to eat and be lazy, but didn't because weigh in was the following day. So thanks all for contributing to my weight loss. I feel much better now and am into clothes I've not been able to wear in over 2 years.

Take care. Happy Cruising!

Weight lost since Jan 1, 2005

Cruise182 - 40lbs

Alpha <gospelle> - 29 lbs

Micdenver - 28 lbs

Mariapd719 - 25 lbs

LESTRELA - 15 lbs

Cruising grandma - 13 lbs

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again everyone! We arrived back home yesterday from our 15 night b2b cruise. I only gained 2 pounds, so I'm really going to try to lose lots more from now till the end of June for our next(planned) cruise. Could be another one the end of May, but nothing definate yet. Glad you all lost so much, and hopefulyy now that my cruises are over for a while, and summer is nearing, I'll continue to lose.

We had a great time on our trip---anyone needing advise for Tampa, Ocho Rios, Aruba, Curacao, San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas or Labadee, Haiti, just ask.

Have great cruises!

Kay

Maria, in case you get this, here's a little about Labadee. Shopping is SCARY there!!! If you decide to shop----bargain with them!!! The beaches are great!!! There are lots of lounge chairs, and we were told not to tip the guys getting them for us. They also have a few hammocks in shady areas. The bathrooms were very clean, and well maintained. There are some nice photo ops, so bring a camera. Also, there was a local group dancing, playing music, and singing-----the one guy eats fire, and steps into the fire pan. He is unbelievable!!! Some of the acrobatics are really great, too!! Enjoy your cruise!!! We just got back Sunday, but would love to be leaving again tomorrow with you!!! We're now looking into one the end of May. Kay

Archived