? for People who have been on Dawn-9day cruiseo

Zeno

All ports on the 9 Day NCL Dawn, should be an hour ahead. I.E. I am planning on the 10:30am Speedy's ferry to be 9:30am ship time. But lets hear from others.

In theory, that's what I am planning too - so I am just trying to get times confirmed - so I know how quickly I have to hustle to the ferry dock.

All ports on the 9 Day NCL Dawn, should be an hour ahead. I.E. I am planning on the 10:30am Speedy's ferry to be 9:30am ship time. But lets hear from others.

We were on the first 9 day sailing (20 Nov) and arrived in all ports along the way on time.

Ship's time gets moved to be the same as shore time. First time adjustment was the first (Friday) night (1 hr forward) - clocks were turned 1 hr back again after departure from St Kitts (Thursday night).

We were on the first 9 day sailing (20 Nov) and arrived in all ports along the way on time.

Ship's time gets moved to be the same as shore time. First time adjustment was the first (Friday) night (1 hr forward) - clocks were turned 1 hr back again after departure from St Kitts (Thursday night).

Thanks very much - just what I wanted to know.

In theory, that's what I am planning too - so I am just trying to get times confirmed - so I know how quickly I have to hustle to the ferry dock.

Was just there on 12/4/09 cruise. Speedy's added a couple of ferry's to accommodate the crowds, as there were a couple of ships in port that day. You will have no problem getting a ferry. Hope this helps....

Archived