Fantasy formal night

skogler

I was wondering if the new ship in Mobile would "spark" a little more attention to the dress-up nights..as it is a newer vessel..Wellll..I wondered right. I got a pleasant surprise. Across the board, ladies were much lovlier attired, a bit more formal than the Holiday ladies seemed to dress. I myself love to get dressed to the 9's every night, so this was not a change for me. glitzy-er lights seemd to bring out the glitzy ladies, and gents. Of course cooler weather makes for less "oh what the heck" attitude, and easier to accessorize! A nice change, indeed..as I look forward to my next cruzes the coming year. Lets hear it for pretty women!! Here, Here!

I was wondering if the new ship in Mobile would "spark" a little more attention to the dress-up nights..as it is a newer vessel..Wellll..I wondered right. I got a pleasant surprise. Across the board, ladies were much lovlier attired, a bit more formal than the Holiday ladies seemed to dress. I myself love to get dressed to the 9's every night, so this was not a change for me. glitzy-er lights seemd to bring out the glitzy ladies, and gents. Of course cooler weather makes for less "oh what the heck" attitude, and easier to accessorize! A nice change, indeed..as I look forward to my next cruzes the coming year. Lets hear it for pretty women!! Here, Here!

You just got off the Fantasy and gave a great description of your observations and experience, BUT left out the only piece of info the OP wanted to verify... What Night Is "Cruise Elegant" night !!!:rolleyes:

When is the Fantasy formal night on the 4 day cruise?

Well, I thought someone else :rolleyes: would have jumped in by now and said

that there are no more Formal nights. They are now referred to as Elegant nights.

I think it is the night of the first sea day, which would be the 2nd night

on the Fantasy.

that there are no more Formal nights. They are now referred to as Elegant nights.

on the Fantasy.

Someone did... you just missed it in post #4.....:rolleyes:

What Night Is "Cruise Elegant" night !!!

on the Fantasy.

I have been on vacation for almost the last week.I am glad you were here to keep things straight.You did a great job.:)

Steve

OP, shorts are allowed on all the other nights now since the dress code had changed.

I have been on vacation for almost the last week.I am glad you were here to keep things straight.You did a great job.:)

Steve

OP, shorts are allowed on all the other nights now since the dress code had changed.

Well, I did wonder where you were.;)

Archived