Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

werdapaul

St.Kitts Tour Or Taxi????

We toured with Royston last week and it was the best tour that we took during our entire cruise! We saw the major tourist spots and he also took us down lesser traveled roads to see things that other tours miss. We ended our tour at Frigate Bay swimming and snorkeling. He offered to take us to Cockleshell Beach too but, after a long day, we decided to leave that beach for our next visit. Highly recommended!

Scott

You can book with Ashton through Royston at roystontours.com. Royston does the booking for Ashton. Either tour guide is fantastic. Ashton has the air-conditioned bus if that is what your looking for. Royston's open air bus is great for taking pictures. Both are wonderful tour guides.

I emailed him two days ago and have not heard anything back. If I am not mistaken, this is not in character with his tours. I will email again tomorrow. Don't hear back, I won't email again. Will have to find something else.

I emailed him two days ago and have not heard anything back. If I am not mistaken, this is not in character with his tours. I will email again tomorrow. Don't hear back, I won't email again. Will have to find something else.

I would agree, this is not the norm with Thenford, I have even exchanged emails with him since our visit in January 2010. I would assume that you are using thenang06@yahoo.com

Definitely not the norm - he is very prompt at answering emails. He has a phone number listed on his website, which I believe is a local US call. Have called him a few times with no problems.

check your JUNK mail from 2 days ago...

Did you hear back? I emailed a reservation from the link on their website Sunday (2/4) morning, and then emailed directly to the address on this thread early today, and still no reply... :confused:

Just got back from our Southern Caribbean cruise. We booked a tour with Rosevelt for our stop in St Kitts. Rosevelt was on time and prompt. His tour was great and the price was VERY reasonable. He took us to some real neat spots and showed us all the local offerings while we visited his island. His driving was great and his people skills are top notch. Plus he is a US Military vet. If your looking for a private or small group tour while in St Kitts give Rosevelt a shot at your business...im glad we did!

Be sure to visit the forts while there...they were very neat!

Can you provide Ilva Wallace's contact info? I tried to contact her through email but did not get a response, I may have an old email address.

mjthecruiser---

do you still remember your itinerary with Rose? she maybe the tour guide i'm looking for...someone who doesn't mind to do some stops for photo-op. photography is my hobby and i'm looking forward to shooting spectacular views of St. Kitts.

thanks!

We had initially planned to book with Rose & Jim but they wanted a minimum number of passengers to do the tour. We waited as long as we could for them to get their numbers and finally went with Thenford Grey who we were most happy with. Thenford told me that he will do a tour with as few as 2 persons....he loses money on it but he feels it is part of building his business.

Yes, I've been conversing with Rose, she's so sweet. So far it's only my mother and I and she already said if I can't do it because of the lack of people, she understands. I'm trying to round up some people from my roll call group. I also contacted Thenford to see if he has room in the meantime. Royston is booked and I think his cousin Ashton is too.