Cruise Ship Pins

SoBelle129

I'm looking for the following Carnival Cruise Ship Past Guest Pins...hopefully someone will have them and I'm willing to pay for them as well as the postage. I need a Carnival Jubilee pin, Carnival Celebration pin, Carnival Tropicale pin and a Carnival Festivale pin. Thanks.

I'm looking for the following Carnival Cruise Ship Past Guest Pins...hopefully someone will have them and I'm willing to pay for them as well as the postage. I need a Carnival Jubilee pin, Carnival Celebration pin, Carnival Tropicale pin and a Carnival Festivale pin. Thanks.

You can email me at: joebat1@swbell.net

I have a few of the ones you are needing...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm looking for these Carnival Cruise Lines Ship Pins to complete my collection. I need the following: Freedom, Miracle, Pride, Sensation, Victory and if they ever made pins for the original Carnivale ship, Mardi Gras ship and the Festivale. Please let me know if you have any of these and if you do and wish to sell them how much would you want.

• 4 months later...

Joe

I noticed here that you state that you may have the Past guest pin for the Jubilee and the Festivale. Do you still have them? Also would you happen to have one for the Carnivale? If so, how much are they? Thanks

• 1 year later...
Would someone tell me how you get ship pins?

The pins that a lot of people are collecting were "Past Guest Pins" and they used to be given out to all past guests, starting with the second Carnival cruise. I don't know when, but it was before we were on my third Carnival cruise in May 2010, they changed that policy and only gave them out to "Platinum Guests" - those who have been on 10 or more Carnival cruises. I was definitely bummed when I found out on that last cruise - I wanted to finally get a "past guest pin" and find out it's only for "platinum guests". Even though it was my third with Carnival, it was only counted as my second. Our very first cruise (Festivale) was our honeymoon & was under my maiden name because it would still be several weeks to get everything changed over to my married name.

There are other pins that are sold in the gift shops (Fun Shops) on the ships, but they are larger and apparently "just not the same". :)

I was able to get Miracle and Glory since then, but am still looking (and am willing to pay reasonable price AND postage) for Festivale.

Archived