Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grumpy1

Prinsendam 2005 World Tour... it has begun

Drum roll, please.... It only took a year and a half, but this dang thread just hit 1500 posts!

And 86,788 hits.

Of course once you start reading it, it becomes very hard to stop.

Grumpy have you been sitting around waiting and watching for the thread to hit 1500 so you could take the HONORS of being the one who posted then??? :D

It is addictive!!

Grumpy have you been sitting around waiting and watching for the thread to hit 1500 so you could take the HONORS of being the one who posted then??? :D

It is addictive!!

Of course, my dear, of course! you do remember that I promised a Ruth's Chris steak dinner to the poster of the 1500th post don't you?:D

Actually.............I didn't know that or I would have been sitting around waiting to do the honors!! I love to eat at that place. Yummy! Enjoy your reward buddy!! ;)

You are going to have to up the anty for the 2,000th poster.

I am more than willing to share a cabin with your clothes and purchases on your next adventure.

Good one Hammybee............but you'll have to get in line and take a number for that job. Not sure if there would be enough room......you know how much STUFF Slinkie bought last time!! :eek:

years later i am stumbling on this thread, glad to learn more about prinsedam, will be on it in october-november - hope its a great ship:)) fascinating to follow the world cruise adventures, thank you for taking us with you on it:)