Anyone done an ATV excursion?

rcprncss

I have found two companies that offer an ATV excursion. Our ship (Equinox) does not. I am looking for anyone who has done any ATV excursion in St. Kitts, any company or through the ship. I would love to hear about your experience. Thank you. :)

Drumbum1977 - Looks like a good tour. We did an ATV tour in St Maarten last year that we loved!. We ended up being the only ones on the tour that went into the hills and down to the beach with some absolutely beautiful views and a fun guide. ATV's are a great way to see the islands without being cramped into a van plus you can get places that others can't go. We're going to take a look at St Croix from the backroads next month. Enjoy. :)

Pat

Sabiney-Which tour operator did you use for the ATV tour in St. Maarten?

It was the "ATV Island Tour and Orient Beach" through Island Marketing. Their ATV's were new and full size. We've used Island Marketing several times over the years on different islands and have never had any problems. It was a 2.5 hr tour with 50% on road & 50% offroad & beach. Typical of the islands, we were rained on & sunburned in the same day. :D The views were great & the day was fun.

Pat

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need updated information about ATV Tours in St. Kitts from those who have done it recently.

We have tried to book with Discover-stkitts and have had no response. Would really like some updated information and recommendations, please. Many thanks. :)

Archived