Roatan hotel with landscaped pool??

Bluegirl

I have been trying without luck to identify the Roatan beach hotel/resort my family visited through Bodden Tours. It was abou 25 minutes from port, and we went there after doing the ziplining through Bodden. Some of us paid $10/person for use of the lovely landscaped pool, while the rest of us sat at the cafe/restaurant near the narrow beach and ate/drank. You had to walk all along the long pool to get to the restaurant, which was just steps from the sand. My two boys and I ran back and forth all afternoon between beach and pool, and a great time was had by all!

We just booked a cruise for spring break and will be back in Roatan - want to go back to this exact hotel (because of the POOL) but not necessarily pay the entire Bodden "best of Roatan" price to get there.

Does anyone recognize this hotel from the description?

I have been trying without luck to identify the Roatan beach hotel/resort my family visited through Bodden Tours. It was abou 25 minutes from port, and we went there after doing the ziplining through Bodden. Some of us paid $10/person for use of the lovely landscaped pool, while the rest of us sat at the cafe/restaurant near the narrow beach and ate/drank. You had to walk all along the long pool to get to the restaurant, which was just steps from the sand. My two boys and I ran back and forth all afternoon between beach and pool, and a great time was had by all!

We just booked a cruise for spring break and will be back in Roatan - want to go back to this exact hotel (because of the POOL) but not necessarily pay the entire Bodden "best of Roatan" price to get there.

Definately The Mayan Princess. I went there last year and it was great. Have fun and go see Victor's Monkey Farm this time, that was a blast.

You may want to contact the Mayan Princess in advance. There is a day use charge and they have been known to limit the number of day visitors allowed. Also note that depending upon which ship you are arriving on the cab fare to the MP could get expensive pp, especially if you're docking up in Mahogany Bay. go to the Roatan Boards and search for cab fares and other information on MP.

Mods may wish to move this thread to the Roatan board.

Archived