Banwari Tours - North Coast Hop and Beach Stop

royal60

Would love information on the North Coast Hop and Beach Tour.

How long is this tour, what sites do you see, how much beach time, cost per person and do you recommend it. And what is required to reserve the tour with Banwari?

Will be on the Grand Princess and would like to go on a tour that shows some of the sites as well as some beach time. Is there any tour offered by Princess that you would also recommend?

Looking for feedback on this tour, has anyone recently taken it?

It is offered thru Banwari Tours who operate out the Hyatt next to the cruise terminal.Wondering if I should book or not

I have emailed Banwari to inquire about this tour and to see what the cost would be. I have also emailed Insland Experience which has the same type of tour to see what their cost would be.

We will be on the Grand Princess arriving April 1 - the ship offers the beach tour for $49.00, so I will compare costs before deciding which way to go. I would be happy to post once I hear back from the tour operators.

We are also on the Grand same date ie April 1st. I have been in touch with them and have our names down for the tour that was just yesterday and we were the only ones at that time. The North Coast is suppose to be beautiful and it is nice to have the beach time as well for some R&R

The cost is $65 per person, includes lunch. When you arrive you will go to the Hyatt Hotel next to the Pier.

i did read some reviews and they sounded good!

Archived