Does the Concierge contact you before you sail?

aloha43

for some reason the order of posts is wacky....so my answer is above your question!!

looks like you're on the 2/14--me too!

not in a full suite this time....but last time (we did a B2B-)i got an email about a week or so before...(i was already on the ship so i joked with the concierge!)

for some reason the order of posts is wacky....so my answer is above your question!!

looks like you're on the 2/14--me too!

not in a full suite this time....but last time (we did a B2B-)i got an email about a week or so before...(i was already on the ship so i joked with the concierge!)

That's funny!

I hope he checks in with me beforehand.....but if he doesn't, I won't fret it. I will be on VACATION and nothing will ruin that!

Is this board channeling Karnack the Magnificent?

We were contacted by the concierge prior to our cruise and it was a very nice and thoughtful touch since it allowed me to ask some questions directly. I thought it created a very good first impression of RC.

Yes, the concierge will contact you about a week to ten days out. On our last cruise, on VOS, our concierge, Israel, took care of our specialty dining requests ahead of time, and we had the confirmations in our roon upon boarding.

Archived