Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mc'smom

Laundry Room on Victory

Ok everyone her ei smy one tip for all of you who made need to use the laundry facilities on the VIctory .....

When you walk into the laundry room on the Upper Deck ( 6th ) the machines are on your right ..

It is Washer, Dryer, Washer, Dryer, Washer,Dryer...

The SECOND Dryer closest to the door, does NOT need MONEY... I reapeat DOES NOT NEED MONEY ...Put your clothes into it and press the button... It dries SUPPER FAST !

The next dryer number 3 closest to the wall will SUCK your wallett DRY... $ 6.00 to dry some underware, bras and swimsuits...

I was going to tell someone, but since they could not give a damn about the men smoking all week in their cabins ( 6380 6382 ) I just decided not to...

And now I probably won't win the lottery for my dishonesty!! LOL

I was going to tell someone' date=' but since they could not give a damn about the men smoking all week in their cabins ( 6380 6382 ) I just decided not to...[/quote']

:confused: Why should they? Cabins are not designated as no-smoking areas.

What boat are you floating

Repeated announcments indicating THE ONLY SMOKING AREAS are public areas such as lido deck, bars etc.

ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN YOUR CABIN OR IN THE HALL WAYS...

so let me get this straight you can't have an iron in your room but you can smoke in bed. ???

Also what would have been that small metal sign posted near the telephone that was gold in color with a reg cigarette in it and a line going through it ?

Oh that must have been the go ahead to smoke symbol....

And the lack of cigarette dispoals at the elevators or were you suppose to use the white PAPER BAGS they taped next to the up and down buttons.

Be serious...