Wearing a robe from room to the pool

Gunther1

If the choice is to be on a ship wearing a robe or at home wearing one....I may have to choose the ship.:D

It's your lucky day! There are even more choices---like being on a ship, wearing something other than a robe.

Wear what you want....just make sure you wear some type of cover up in the Windjammer as the host/bouncer does get offended if you stroll in there with your bathing suit only. The robes are great for balcony loafing, I mean lounging outside of your room.

Seabanana

Dear Ruth,

I promise to never wear a robe at the Lido or to a show. But may run from spa to room in one, if the shower is busy. I will not wait or linger on decks but will go directly to my cabin. It just doesn't sit right with me to wait on a shower like I am at a high school gym. I used to take swim cover up but would rather pack other items. I appreciate the standards being set by long time HAL fans and all I have learned from you in vacation planning.

Dear Cow Princess,

Contact me directly for details but currently at home in my robe waiting for next treatment plan. Thank you for asking.

Archived