Caribbean Map

Sarapdot

I didn't know where exactly to post this but....Where can I find a map of the caribbean that includes the gulf of mexico out to the bahamas?? I am wanting one to mount on the wall and pin point the islands I have been too. I always cruise out of galveston so would like to pin point galveston also. I've tried searching online but haven't found anything. Help

• 2 months later...
I also have been looking for the same thing for awhile now. I too am looking for a map to put on the wall and mark all of the islands we have visited. I searched and searched on the internet and have not been successful.

Good luck!

WOA! You gave me a great idea. I wish I could find like a foam globe with good mapping that we could stick pins on where we have been!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My Grandson got a map on our first cruise (Bahamas) and a model of the ship. When we got home, his Mom matted and framed the map. He's booked for his 9th cruise (he's 16 now) and he has a map of each island framed and on a wall in his bedroom. The models of the ship became a nasty aggravation since they were out of the models on 2 of our cruises and you can only buy them on the cruise, but the maps are really cool. They aren't anything expensive, but will be nice for him to remember the family trips. It doesn't take up lots of space in the luggage. We are heading out again this summer and he already has a map of each of the islands we will be visiting :( but we have almost run out of islands. He even has the Hawaiian islands.

• 4 weeks later...
I didn't know where exactly to post this but....Where can I find a map of the caribbean that includes the gulf of mexico out to the bahamas?? I am wanting one to mount on the wall and pin point the islands I have been too. I always cruise out of galveston so would like to pin point galveston also. I've tried searching online but haven't found anything. Help

Here's a picture of the map that I purchased on board one of our cruise ships. It's hanging in my den and has all of our Sail & Sign cards, our paper luggage tags from every cruise taken so far, our Past Guest pins from every cruise taken as well as some of our Trivia game winner ribbons! I have placed a push pin at every debarkation port and ports of call.

:cool:Bill

2141081560_CruiseBulletinBoard002.jpg.9672351eed724cf48460a656af943579.jpg

Archived