B2B Question

fla jack

I understand that it is hit and miss. The best way to guarantee to have your duty free in your cabin for the second part of your b2b is having a friend on your first cruise who does not do the b2b purchase it for you. ;)

Gerry

You're right about it being hit ot miss. I've done many b2b's and I would say on barely less than half, say 40% of the time, they hold it for the last cruise.

They're within their rights to do it but I sometime wonder if they check it more if liquor sales are down!:D

We did a back to back Med/Transatlantic and the liquor purchased on the first cruise was held until the last night of the second cruise. In fact, they had a list of all the back to backers at the duty free liquor shop on board and were checking the list when people were purchasing bottles on the last night of the first cruise (normally, when you purchase on the last night of a cruise, you can bring the bottle back to cabin since those bottles that have been purchased earlier or ashore and held have already been delivered to the cabin). Those that were on the list of back to backers were not able to to take the bottle back to their cabin on the last night of the first cruise. And there were over 380 back to backers!

Archived