Favorite St. Lucia Photos

Host Faith

• 1 month later...

mn_isla_girl, thank you for the photos of Reduit Beach. I've seen a lot of questions about Reduit here in this forum, and your photos are very helpful. Looks like a pretty beach. Did you enjoy your day there? Any tips?

You're welcome! Reduit is beautiful. I'd go back again in a heartbeat if there wasn't a few other places I need to check out first. (never enough time to explore on a port day!) No tips really just grab a cab and go. Tons of food and drink options, and watersports available.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Enjoying all of your photos this AM. Thank you all for taking the time to upload em. Our third stop in St.Lucia this coming April 13, hoping the vistas of the Pitons are as beautiful as the ones Centralcali posted.

Centralcali which tour company did you sail with? We'll be on Spencer Ambrose water tour

Enjoying all of your photos this AM. Thank you all for taking the time to upload em. Our third stop in St.Lucia this coming April 13, hoping the vistas of the Pitons are as beautiful as the ones Centralcali posted.

Centralcali which tour company did you sail with? We'll be on Spencer Ambrose water tour

WHAT!!!.....not going whalewatching with Hackshaws???? :eek::D

We actually just took a Princess ship excursion - we looked at all the different private tour operators and just couldn't decide whether we wanted a land tour, a land and sea tour or a sea tour, plus we weren't sure whether our daughter, who was an entertainer on the Emerald, would be able to come with us so we didn't know how many reservations to make with a private operator and didn't want to get stuck having to pay for someone who couldn't make it. My only complaint about the tour was that it did NOT sail in between the Pitons like the description on Princess's website said - I am lucky that I have a decent telephoto lens on my camera! We did get pretty close, just not quite as close as the photos imply. Still a great tour, but if we go again I'd really like to get to Jalousie Beach.

WHAT!!!.....not going whalewatching with Hackshaws???? :eek::D

Marc, we are doing that next time we cruise to St. Lucia with you guys! :)

Etch it in stone.

You know I'm a "flatlander" & a snorkel addict. Of all the islands and beaches we have visited cruising the Caribbean, there is absolutly nothing like snorkeling between those Pitons off Jalouise Beach. Love, love, love that place!!!

We actually just took a Princess ship excursion - we looked at all the different private tour operators and just couldn't decide whether we wanted a land tour, a land and sea tour or a sea tour, plus we weren't sure whether our daughter, who was an entertainer on the Emerald, would be able to come with us so we didn't know how many reservations to make with a private operator and didn't want to get stuck having to pay for someone who couldn't make it. My only complaint about the tour was that it did NOT sail in between the Pitons like the description on Princess's website said - I am lucky that I have a decent telephoto lens on my camera! We did get pretty close, just not quite as close as the photos imply. Still a great tour, but if we go again I'd really like to get to Jalousie Beach.

Centralcali, your photos are wonderful even if they were shot from a distance. Get to Jalouise next time, you'll be glad you did! :)

Archived