Want an Ocean View Balcony, Which deck???

SailinC2C

Really, there is no undue problems coming from the Adventure Kid's section. The walls are well built and more sound-proofed than most other typical cabins. I could not hear a thing.

This 14th floor thing is really a non-issue.

What overhang are you talking about ?

We didn't have any problems with the Adventure Ocean being on the 14th floor either.

We were in the D1 cabins on the forward hump and the overhang was HUGE! Not as huge as the overhang where the whirlpool is, but sizable none the less! I wish I had a pic to show, but you can see if from the other shots of the side of the ship.

HeadShot, thanks for the pics, especially of the kids' entrance. We have a 4 yr old, so we'll be there often.

And I think I might have to make your pic of you sitting on the balcony with the coffee my computer background. Just looking at that picture makes me go "Ahhhhhhhhhh."

Perhaps these pictures are better suited for your daydreaming pleasure :)

IMG_8139.jpg?t=1267583239

IMG_8238.jpg?t=1267583391

Taking the front balcony rooms on 14th floor would be perfect for you two.

Ok, you guys are killing me! We have taken the requisite wine and sunset pictures too. Never thought of the coffee... and we must get one of the daily Happy Hour Green Apple martini!

We are planning to book Oasis for Jan'11 so I appreciate your input on cabin positions.

I am so excited I can hardly wait!

Ok, you guys are killing me! We have taken the requisite wine and sunset pictures too. Never thought of the coffee... and we must get one of the daily Happy Hour Green Apple martini!

We are planning to book Oasis for Jan'11 so I appreciate your input on cabin positions.

I am so excited I can hardly wait!

Would this be it !?!?!

P2150044.jpg?t=1267646712

HeadShot...you guys are killing me. I still have 52 days, and now it feels like 520. Love the new ones, but I have to admit that bathrobe added to the experience. Looks super comfy. Not many more places I'd rather be right now, than sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine, watching the sunset, listening to the water and relaxing after a nice day of snorkeling and sunbathing. Don't get much better than that.

Archived