Sailing Excursion

elmoalex01

We just sailed with Bobby on the Rumbaba 2 days ago. It was GREAT! PERFECT! TERRIFIC! I would highly recommend him to everyone! The food was gerat, the sail was relaxing, and the snorkeling was terrific! Bobby and his wife Karen were super nice and really made us feel at home. The food was the better than any food I had all week long on the cruise and actually better than some restaurants that I have been to! When I go back to St. Thomas I will certainly book with Bobby again!

We just sailed with Bobby on the Rumbaba 2 days ago. It was GREAT! PERFECT! TERRIFIC! I would highly recommend him to everyone! The food was gerat, the sail was relaxing, and the snorkeling was terrific! Bobby and his wife Karen were super nice and really made us feel at home. The food was the better than any food I had all week long on the cruise and actually better than some restaurants that I have been to! When I go back to St. Thomas I will certainly book with Bobby again!

Thanks for the great review. we are so looking forward to our trip with Bobby in June. Where did you snorkel?

We are also scheduled with Rumbaba in June and I think from everything I have read, this will be one of the highlights of our cruise. We are very excited about sailing with Bobby. Thanks for the review.

Is there any beach time with High Pockets? If so, where do they stop?

They stopped at St. John's & another beach (can't remember the name). They will give you the option to swim in or take you on the dinghy. The front of the sailboat is a great spot to lay out & get sun as well.

Thanks for the great review. we are so looking forward to our trip with Bobby in June. Where did you snorkel?

I am not really sure I can post some pictures of the things we saw. It was amazing! I'll post some in a few days. Check back.

Kathleen is available however for a full day which is more costly than what we were anticipating on spending. We were looking for a 1/2 day sail for two reasons. One cost and the other two ansy teens (14 & 17)... debating if a full day will be too much for them.

Any suggestions for 1/2 day sails?

Thanks again!

We sailed with Rumbaba with 3 teens and they LOVED the time we had. They snorkeled, hung out on a little beach, did back flips off the boat, and even got to sail back for a little while. A full day sail is well worth it!

Archived