Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ispooks

Steakhouse on Carnival Glory????

hi

anyone recently eaten at the steakhouse on Glory? i have eaten on other cruise lines in their steakhouse and it was well worth the extra $$$ ...

any opinions are appreciated....

thanks in advance:)

We ate there in June 2009. It was GREAT! The filet was the biggest filet we have ever seen. LOL! The lambchops were delicious. I highly recommend it. It is FAR worth the $30.

I ate there a year or so ago--so not exactly "recent"--and it was excellent...definitely worth the sur charge

Definitely not recent, but we ate there 4 years ago and it was FABULOUS! Last summer we ate at the Golden Fleece on the Legend, and it was a very comparable experience (same menu I believe). So if you've eaten on one of Carnival's then you'll have a good idea of what to expect.

We ate there in May, 09 & loved it as we did on the Valor, Miracle, Legend & now hopefully the Splendor in July. Certainly worth the money. I just wish they would bring back the piano player & singer. It added greatly to the ambience of the evening.

Not exactly recent, but we ate there in March of 2008. We definitely will be taking advantage of the opportunity at least once on our upcoming cruise. From food to service, it was more than worth the additional expense. We have nothing but positive things to say.

Ate there in September 2009 and had the surf and turf. It was excellent and the whole experience was well worth the $30.00.

We ate there in December 09 also and did not think it was worth the money. The service was actually not very good. Our waitress could not even remember who ordered what. The food was better than the MD but that is not saying much. It was a disappointment.

Just got off the ship yesterday, and though WE didn't eat there, everyone we talked to about it said it was AMAZING. This was hubby's first cruise, and he was stunned by the yumminess of the dining room; saving the shock of amazingness at the steakhouse for our NEXT cruise ;)

We ate there last year, and it was EXCELLENT. Very much worth the $30 pp charge, as it was our 25th anniversary. We had GREAT service, wonderful food, and we were treated to a piano player that evening.

Highly recommend it.

We were on the Glory twice.....ate both times, it was fantastic, lobster was great.....hope you enjoy!!!!!:)