st vincent recommended tours

Foxylady211

I can really recommend Waynes tours by boat up the coast - you get to see the island and stop in a bay for some good snorkelling. We visited the bay where they filmed Pirates of the Caribbean and the waterfall which had just reopened a few days before we got there.

Really fantastic.

The journey back to the ship we went out to sea a little way and Wayne said we might be lucky and see dolphins...we were very lucky and saw loads - jumping swimming ...........truly magnificent, it really made the day.

Wayne is a really excellent guide and provides some pretty mean rum punch.

If you are going to St. Vincent I can really recommend him.If you have any questions please ask.

• 4 weeks later...
I can really recommend Waynes tours by boat up the coast - you get to see the island and stop in a bay for some good snorkelling. We visited the bay where they filmed Pirates of the Caribbean and the waterfall which had just reopened a few days before we got there.

Really fantastic.

The journey back to the ship we went out to sea a little way and Wayne said we might be lucky and see dolphins...we were very lucky and saw loads - jumping swimming ...........truly magnificent, it really made the day.

Wayne is a really excellent guide and provides some pretty mean rum punch.

If you are going to St. Vincent I can really recommend him.If you have any questions please ask.

I totally agree. We have always enjoyed Captain Wayne's tour each time we visit St. Vincent.

I can't ever remember reading or hearing about a tour of the island with a private tour company. But I do know of some that have hired taxi's for the day, especially to go the Pirates of the Caribbean movie set, and a few other places along the way.

Archived