Patrick's Tour Bora Bora - length?

pacheco18

Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from Patrick? I have emailed him 3 times concerning January 2012 when we are there on the Rotterdam. No answer to any of my emails yet.

Thanks, Betty

Maybe 2012 is too far away to plan for him now. We were discussing 2011--maybe that is why we heard.

Nancy:D:D

Maybe 2012 is too far away to plan for him now. We were discussing 2011--maybe that is why we heard.

2012 is not to far out for Patrick to plan. I emailed about booking his tour for our Sydney to Honolulu cruise (Radiance) in April 2012 4 weeks ago, only to have him reply that he was already fully booked for the day.

We were lucky to get the last 4 seats after posting on our roll call.

The earlier the better if you want to take Patrick's tour IMHO

Lesley :)

2012 is not to far out for Patrick to plan. I emailed about booking his tour for our Sydney to Honolulu cruise (Radiance) in April 2012 4 weeks ago, only to have him reply that he was already fully booked for the day.

We were lucky to get the last 4 seats after posting on our roll call.

The earlier the better if you want to take Patrick's tour IMHO

Lesley :)

Sorry--My Bad--looks like I'm wrong--Glad to see you got the seats--have fun.

Emailing Patricia for Patrick's tour resulted in a response from her the next day. Thank you again for sharing her email address.

Betty

Betty, glad that worked out for you. Sometimes it makes me wonder if email, instead of booking through the website, is more direct with less chances of a mishap. Congratulations, you will love this tour, we have taken it several times in the past and it is always GREAT!

• 2 weeks later...

French Polynesia – Bora Bora

A wide-screen, high definition (HD) version of my video showing the crystal clear lagoon and barrier reefs of Bora Bora has been uploaded to Youtube. The shore excursion , arranged by Patrick, used Outrigger Canoes, and included shark feeding, swimming with stingrays, and a Motu picnic.

Click on http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=27097942&postcount=174 for information on viewing the video of this wonderful day in paradise.

The music on this video contains the original music by Iz that disallowed on the original video.

Ron

Love it with the original music................it really adds to it. Great shot of Patrick's ahem........Tatoos. lol

Thanks very much for the nice comments. I was surprised that Youtube allowed the Iz music this time around. I agree that it really adds to the mood of the video. And, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" was one of the songs that Patrick played for us on his Ukulele. What a wonderful tour!!

As for the tatoo shots of Patrick, the girls on the tour really liked those as well!!!

Happy Cruising,

Ron

French Polynesia – Bora Bora

A wide-screen, high definition (HD) version of my video showing the crystal clear lagoon and barrier reefs of Bora Bora has been uploaded to Youtube. The shore excursion , arranged by Patrick, used Outrigger Canoes, and included shark feeding, swimming with stingrays, and a Motu picnic.

Click on http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=27097942&postcount=174 for information on viewing the video of this wonderful day in paradise.

The music on this video contains the original music by Iz that disallowed on the original video.

Ron

Wow! Great Pictures! Did you take the underwater photos? Your trip with Patrick's looks a lot better than the one we took last month. We enjoyed it, but we had Patrick's cousin, and no other crew. He wasn't really into the whole thing and didn't really "participate" in the experience with us. He was more of just a chauffeur for us. I was disappointed, since I had really been looking forward to it. Having said that, all the snorkeling was amazing!

Wow! Great Pictures! Did you take the underwater photos? Your trip with Patrick's looks a lot better than the one we took last month. We enjoyed it, but we had Patrick's cousin, and no other crew. He wasn't really into the whole thing and didn't really "participate" in the experience with us. He was more of just a chauffeur for us. I was disappointed, since I had really been looking forward to it. Having said that, all the snorkeling was amazing!

Thanks for the nice comments on the video. Yes, I took the underwater shots using a disposable underwater camera.

It is indeed unfortunate that your tour did not meet expectations. We had sixteen people in our private tour - eight passengers plus two crew members in each canoe. Patrick was very accommodating as were the other crew members. They played the ukulele, sang, and interacted with everyone.

Perhaps future customers should get an assurance that Patrick himself will conduct the tour.

Ron

Archived