silly question, what toiletries are in the bathrooms?

Here's a quick list that comes to mind from my recent sailing:

1. Shampoo

2. Conditioner

3. Body Wash

4. Body Lotion

5. Shower Cap

6. Glass Cups

7. Hairdryer

8. Towels + Robes (thought this was only for Platinum Members)

9. Regular Bar soap

The shampoo was pretty nice and were "Rusk" Branded.

Here's some things I packed that was needed: Toothbrush, Mouthwash, Floss, Sun Protection

In case you forget anything, there's an onboard shop for toiletries, also I'm sure guest services might have some in stock too.

Not only shampoo, their body wash is not sudsy at all, wish I had brought my own. I did take home the lotion and it is "Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy" Orange and Ginger line.

Not only shampoo, their body wash is not sudsy at all, wish I had brought my own. I did take home the lotion and it is "Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy" Orange and Ginger line.

Hey Toras,

Kinda off topic but I noticed your room # and realized it is listed with a Diamond on the deck plan which means it has a pullman in addition to the sofa. Is this true and if so do you have any pics showing this! Thanks! :)

We were on Oasis in Feb and Rusk-calm was the brand we had for shamp, condit, body wash and lotion....until I used all of the shampoo and it was replaced with a "no name" brand. Rusk-calm is what I use at home so it was great for me!!!

toras,

I'll be staying in a room just a couple down from yours in 12303. How was the room? How was the sofabed?

We found it a bit noisy, people screaming on the sports deck, piped music on the boardwalk etc. I had a sore back from that sofabed - could be the pillow though. (I have back problems to start with.)

Back on topic, our regular balcony room has the Bath & Body Works brand lotion, not sure if the Rusk mentioned above is suite or not.

Archived