Roll Call: RCI Liberty of the Seas - September 19, 2010

jclinvic

Hello fellow GLBT cruisers. I am hoping to chat with any FODs who are sailing on the above cruise. With only 5 months 'til we sail we need to establish some friendships soon! I look forward to all of your messages. Cheers!

Hello fellow GLBT cruisers. I am hoping to chat with any FODs who are sailing on the above cruise. With only 5 months 'til we sail we need to establish some friendships soon! I look forward to all of your messages. Cheers!

Hello John! I just "happened" upon this post.

Are there other GLBT cruisers going on this cruise? If so can you give me deets? I wasn't aware that there were any GLBT cruises going on that week (which is the week fo my 40th bday).

Thanks so much! Christa :-)

Are there other GLBT cruisers going on this cruise? If so can you give me deets? I wasn't aware that there were any GLBT cruises going on that week (which is the week fo my 40th bday).

Christa :-)

I only know of two so far Christa, me and my b/f, Warren, but I have yet to be on ANY cruise where there weren't at least a dozen or so FODs. I started this thread for the very purpose of connecting as many of us as possible before the cruise. Hopefully before September 19, we'll have a whole gang of us connected via Cruise Critic. BTW, Happy Birthday a wee bit early!

I only know of two so far Christa, me and my b/f, Warren, but I have yet to be on ANY cruise where there weren't at least a dozen or so FODs. I started this thread for the very purpose of connecting as many of us as possible before the cruise. Hopefully before September 19, we'll have a whole gang of us connected via Cruise Critic. BTW, Happy Birthday a wee bit early!

Thanks John! I actually took your lead and posted something similar for the cruise my wife and I are booked on (Celebrity Solstice 9/19 - 9/26) :D

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and meet lots of wonderful FOD's!!! :D

Thanks John! I actually took your lead and posted something similar for the cruise my wife and I are booked on (Celebrity Solstice 9/19 - 9/26) :D

It's funny you should mention the Solstice as Warren & I were briefly booked on that ship. I love Celebrity but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sail on a Freedom-class ship so we switched to the LotS. I know you and your wife will have an wonderful time on the Solstice as Celebrity makes you feel very special indeed. I just wish I could be on both ships at the same time.:o

Hello again my fellow GLBT-LotS cruisers. I haven't seen any additional posts here in a week so in order to keep this thread active I thought I would quickly check-in. Hope all is well with all the "family" ;) that will be on this cruise and I look forward to chatting with more of you soon. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi John! Its Carly from the RCI Roll Call thread! I was reading another post about a Liberty roll call that has gone crazy and a member welcomed people to the GLC thread so i thought i would pop over and say hi! Hope some FoD join this thread! Either way Andrew and I enjoy chatting to any one!

Take Care,

Carly

Hi Carly. Thanks for the message. Sadly I have to report that our plans have changed and Warren and I will no longer be taking the LOTS cruise in September. We still hope to cruise, but probably something here on the West Coast. Cheers.

John

Archived